British Speedway Forum

Speedway World Cup 2010

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've now made a larger version of the race card with changes to row height and columns width. This will be the permanent format from now on.

Free Speedway World Cup 2010 FINAL Race Card LARGE

In view of the amazing response to the race card i cobbled together i guess from now on we'll be having a permanent choice of all three race cards, as i'll gladly provide mine again.

I had presumed only a handful of folk would download it but i've just had a glance at my server stats and there were literally thousands of downloads. If only about ten people liked it i was going to continue making them, so i'll certainly be making more in the future with the number of uptakes of the card.

I'm also slightly surprised as the first card i did for the race-off one was inferior to the one above for the Final 'LARGE' version. However, it didn't put most off as there was an increase for the latter by about a couple of thousand again. I'm glad about that as it's a much cleaner version and will be the model from now on. Slightly mystified as to how so many heard of it to download it as the thread views don't come close to approaching the amount of downloads.

You never know it might glean a few more with the meeting being shown again on Sky tonight lol.

Despite very limited time right now i am working on 'Score-As-You-View' versions for meetings other than the World Cup/Team events.