• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Poland's line-up:

1. Gollob

2. Hampel

3. Kolodziej

4. Holta

5. Miedzinski

Silly cheap tickets for the Gorzow event - 25 zl adults, 15 zl students & kids which is, respectively, 5 and 3 GBP. Gonna be full house :)

Edited by Mateusz

Line-up Russia team to Event 1 in Poland:

1. Artiom Laguta

2. Renat Gafurow

3. Grigorij Laguta

4. Denis Gizatullin

5. Roman Povazhny

It is a great pity that Emil is out injured with a broken arm. Having said that I am sure that the Russian team will give a good account of themselves and possibly cause a few shocks along the way.

Poland's line-up:

1. Gollob

2. Hampel

3. Kolodziej

4. Holta

5. Miedzinski

Silly cheap tickets for the Gorzow event - 25 zl adults, 15 zl students & kids which is, respectively, 5 and 3 GBP. Gonna be full house :)

its the way to do it.full house guaranteed.well done to whoevers idea it is.by the way how much are tickets at kings lynn.must be 5 and 3 pound obviously :wink:

Edited by bruno

With Crump & Adams giving it up this year, Swedes not in the their best form, Russians missing Emil and Team GB as usual, it's all gonna be about Poland v Denmark - at Gorzow and at Vojens, I think ... I hope that having such riders like Gollob, Hampel and Kolodziej in the form of their lives we will win it this time, in the auld enemy's territory :)

Edited by Mateusz

Rosja - red:

1. Renat Gafurow

2. Denis Gizatullin

3. Artiom Łaguta

4. Grigorij Łaguta

5. Roman Povazhny

Polska - blue:

1. Tomasz Gollob

2. Jarosław Hampel

3. Rune Holta

4. Janusz Kołodziej

5. Adrian Miedziński

Czechy - white:

1. Ales Dryml

2. Lukas Dryml

3. Matej Kus

4. Martin Malek

5. Zdenek Simota

Dania - yellow:

1. Hans Andersen

2. Kenneth Bjerre

3. Niels Kristian Iversen

4. Nicolai Klindt

5. Nicki Pedersen

http://www.sportowefakty.pl/zuzel/2010/07/14/dps-sklady-na-polfinal-w-gorzowie/

With Crump & Adams giving it up this year, Swedes not in the their best form, Russians missing Emil and Team GB as usual, it's all gonna be about Poland v Denmark - at Gorzow and at Vojens, I think ... I hope that having such riders like Gollob, Hampel and Kolodziej in the form of their lives we will win it this time, in the auld enemy's territory :)

Denmark's chances look to have taken something of a knock with the news that Nicki might not be racing. It seems that after his crash in Poland on Sunday he will almost certainly miss the qualifying match in Gorzow and possibly also the Finals weekend.

It would be a real shame if Nicki was missing from the World Cup again this year...Even if he isn't at his best this season, he is always still great entertainment!

According to this: http://www.sportowefakty.pl/zuzel/2010/07/14/pedersen-raczej-nie-wystartuje-w-druzynowym-pucharze-swiata/, Pedersen is unlikely to ride in the SWC semi at Gorzow due to his injury (he had a nasty crash at Bydgoszcz last Sunday).

//Posted at the same time Davi :)

Edited by Mateusz

Pedersen has broken his shoulder blade. his website confirms the injury today

I think Nicki should give up on this year and focus for next season. He's had a nothing but bad luck. icon_cry.gif

Don't think they are gonna race tonight - it's been raining heavily in Gorzow since yesterday and forecasts for tonight are not optimistic either :P

Next jury meeting to take place at 2 pm local time.