British Speedway Forum

U21 World Team Cup - British Team Selection

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not necessarily. That also has Wozniak riding for Bydgoszcz and he was at Rye House. Since the meeting was postponed, it's hard to know whether Woffinden was in Poland or not. You'd have to think not.

Let's hope not. Surely he would have been in the pits at Rye helping out his team mates anyway?

2 3/4 hours for 10 heats of a 25 heat meeting - could be a long night!

Thanfully someone must've read the riot act to the Clerk of the Course and pits staff, as the progress of races much improved from heat 11 onwards and even more so from heat 15 to the end. As they could do it then, it begs the question why on earth did they allow that shocking situation with the first ten heats.

Tapes exclusions of which there were FOUR in that first period should NOT lead to the other three riders going back to the pits for five minutes!!

And efforts to keep down the dust which led to 15 minutes gaps for watering simply weren't working and IMHO were just delkaying the meeting with no overall result. I have a third of the shale from the third bend in my hair right now and I have hardly any hair!! :rolleyes:

Dust, delays, virtually no passing...: not exactly a great advert for Speedway and a shame as there was a really big crowd...

Dust, delays, virtually no passing...: not exactly a great advert for Speedway and a shame as there was a really big crowd...

All the reasons I didn't bother going, looks like I made the right call.

Can we please get one thing straight concerning why Tai Woffinden did not ride today and that is that he didn't do so because he is still very much feeling the effects of his crash on Thursday. :rolleyes:

Can we please get one thing straight concerning why Tai Woffinden did not ride today and that is that he didn't do so because he is still very much feeling the effects of his crash on Thursday. rolleyes.gif

Furry muff, get well soon Tai.

Just got home and feel that I've totally wasted my day.

Terrific and very understanding crowd. Delays were completely unacceptable, even allowing for the dust problem. As for the action itself, there was nothing worth mentioning. Complete waste of time and money......never again.