British Speedway Forum

Scunthorpe Saints V ...rye Cobras Sun 4th July

waco

I think the scunthorpe approval is answered by them riding under protest

Sorry I was supposed to type appeal, however my phones predictive typing assumed I was writing approval :s :lol: I'm sure Scunthorpe will appeal as this could effect the outcome of the league title. Although I am a Rye fan, Tyson was ineligible so the right thing should be done in the interest of the sport.

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry I was supposed to type appeal, however my phones predictive typing assumed I was writing approval :s :lol: I'm sure Scunthorpe will appeal as this could effect the outcome of the league title. Although I am a Rye fan, Tyson was ineligible so the right thing should be done in the interest of the sport.

Just out of interest does anyone know whether Scunny would have to pay for an appeal? Not that this case should need an appeal, surely a bit of common sense from the powers that be would bring the whole situation to an amicable end....I won't hold my breath though.

Thank you for the get well messages. Update on Marc, is that he went to the fracture clinic on Friday and had another x-ray and also a CT scan. Results were collected yesterday and his collarbone is slightly out of alignment. They are as yet not going to operate and are hoping with the exercises he has been given, it will heal on its own. He does however need to go back in 2 weeks time for more x-rays to ensure that it is still healing well.

Yvonne