British Speedway Forum

Grand Prix Scorecard Spreadsheet

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just to add to the multitude of options I have an XLS spread:

this one has been 5 years in the making...... sadly I cant remember who made the original basis for it (if you speak up you shall be credited!) but since then it has been tweaked by both myself and the great Torpedo from the speedway sliders site (not sure what he is called on here)..........

it shows gate trends both in points and wins..... and highlights clearly who is and isnt on semi final pace

and of course it has a nice rolling total season points page

there is a .txt file with some instructions (if you need them) .... but ultimately it is fairly straight forward with a tab per gp.... and only rider number and race points needing to be added

http://www.esnips.com/doc/c870c7f5-e428-425b-a3a3-eecfd76ad9f2/GP-Card-2010 (right click and select 'save target as' where it says 'Download GP Card 2010.zip' or it will try to download in a weird way)

or there is this option (with the odd dodgy advert)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=D2K3WE8W

any issues just ask :)

Sorry Guys and girls - I'm running a little bit late.... but we have the World Championship for 80cc in Denmark these days and one league match in the Danish League tonight.

But now it is here - you can find the Race Card here!!!!

Many thanks.

Sorry Guys and girls - I'm running a little bit late.... but we have the World Championship for 80cc in Denmark these days and one league match in the Danish League tonight.

Thank you as always.

Pleased to see sarcasm and various rude behavier is thriving well on BSF

Many thanks Danish Webmaster brilliant as always. :)