British Speedway Forum

Swc Event 2, King's Lynn, 26/7

You what?! :blink: That's pushing it a bit isn't it?! I'd heard times quoted as 5pm and then 5.30pm, but I think that's going to cause utter chaos. I thought the car parks would've been open a lot earlier than that. You know, get the 1000s in over a few hours, not 2 hours!

Dont worry Emz, it aint gonna be as busy as last year at Peterborough because the Poles aint gonna be there. You'll have plenty of time to find a car park space. :P Knowing you, you'll probably be there early enough to park in the Stadium car park. ;)

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You what?! :blink: That's pushing it a bit isn't it?! I'd heard times quoted as 5pm and then 5.30pm, but I think that's going to cause utter chaos. I thought the car parks would've been open a lot earlier than that. You know, get the 1000s in over a few hours, not 2 hours!

I agree. Maybe the car parks will open earlier, but like I said - they didnt say.

Dont worry Emz, it aint gonna be as busy as last year at Peterborough because the Poles aint gonna be there. You'll have plenty of time to find a car park space. Knowing you, you'll probably be there early enough to park in the Stadium car park.

Bloody cheek! No harm in expecting the unexpected :wink: We'll be there early, yes, for certain!

they will let you into the stadium at 5:00, i expect the car park will be open from 3:00 onwards.

Thanks for that. Just hope you're right :blink:

congratulations to Team GB, you chances of a direct qualification to the final just increased allot.

Andreas Jonsson have to withdraw from SWC because of problems with an arm.

Jonas Davidsson will be asked to take AJs place.

source:

http://norrteljetidn...onsson-i-lag-vm

congratulations to Team GB, you chances of a direct qualification to the final just increased allot.

Sorry mate, but it was always going to be between Oz & GB; Sweden just don't have the depth of the early 2000's any more.

If you are joining us for the pre meeting party (gates open at 5pm!) and you would like a mention, shout out, dedication etc then PM me today or send via my facebook page or twitter @mikebspeedway

Chance for lots of you to be interviewed before the meeting too so don't be shy!!! :D

The big question is do we WANT to go straight to the Final or take a minor risk and settle for the race-off for practice ;)

I fully expect ENGLAND to win tomorrow (team gb my arse) ... because if we do not it WILL be because we WANT to go to the race-off :D

And that just might be the right thing to do .... the Ruskies will not beat us around Vojens .... not a chance B)

The big question is do we WANT to go straight to the Final or take a minor risk and settle for the race-off for practice ;)

I fully expect ENGLAND to win tomorrow (team gb my arse) ... because if we do not it WILL be because we WANT to go to the race-off :D

And that just might be the right thing to do .... the Ruskies will not beat us around Vojens .... not a chance B)

You are funny! :lol:

Sorry mate, but it was always going to be between Oz & GB; Sweden just don't have the depth of the early 2000's any more.

Are You sure the Aussies will beat the Swedes tomorrow? Even without AJ, Sweden is on par with the Aussies (without JC) and the Brits (who have all on board). Finland may struggle a bit, but I expect tehm to score more than the Czech did today.

You are funny! :lol:

ignorant would be a more apt desription I think. Wolverine sounds like another Little Englander who thinks England is Great Britain.

Would Wolverine prefer fans from other parts of Great Britain like myself not to go and support OUR country?

Oh come on guys and gals ... its ENGLAND ... name me the last time anything other than an Englishman represented us at this level please :rolleyes:

Funny, because Andy Murray is always British when he's flying the flag at Wimbledon, then suddenly becomes Scottish again when he goes out.

England, TeamGB. It makes no real difference. It basically is England.

It's also irrespective who wins this round, since Polska have the World Title wrapped up regardless. :)

Edited by ChrissySW

Your right wolverine it pretty much is team england! that is why i will be sitting pishing myself as they get humped by an understrangth aussie and sweden team as the sky tema of pearson and dredrick cry into there mics

Oh God! Not this argument again. It's GB. If a Scottish rider was good enough he'd be in the team. Andy Murray represents Britain so he's British. Stupid, pointless argument (which I have just rather stupidly and pointlessly become involved in).