British Speedway Forum

2010 Premier League Pairs

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Suppose somebody has to .

Travis and Josh will make short work of that pair though :approve:

Paulco, I've got a cunning plan. You name Travis and Big Lee, and then get Screen to put on Big Lee's leathers. :wink:

The only flaw I can see is that someone might get a bit suspicious after Big Lee wins his fifth ride in succession and breaks the OTA track record by 3 seconds. :P

All the best

Rob

Sundstrom's Website has him down in England today/tomorrow for Rye, Sweden on the 6th and then no fixture till 10th in Germany.

Normally it's a well updated website with guest bookings included early on so doesn't appear Linus will be at the Pairs :(

That's my mind made up then... Off to Cardiff on Friday afternoon we go

Found on Sundstroms website

Unfortunately Linus won't be riding in the Premier League pairs on Friday. He has the official practise for the World U21 Team cup in Germany on Saturday morning and there were no flights available to get out to Germany in time for the practice

Is that the same Metting Wolberts in??

Found on Sundstroms website

Unfortunately Linus won't be riding in the Premier League pairs on Friday. He has the official practise for the World U21 Team cup in Germany on Saturday morning and there were no flights available to get out to Germany in time for the practice

Is that the same Metting Wolberts in??

yes ..

Me too . After a few pints you tend to forget it's 4 , 3 , 2 . :rolleyes:

I rarely complete a programme these days, I rely on peering over someones shoulder to see whats going on :D

See you for a pint or two Paulco ?

RETRO SPEEDWAY will be represented at Friday’s Premier League Pairs event to be held at the Oak Tree Arena in Somerset (7.15pm parade).

So please come and visit Susie and I at our stand, where we will be selling the first copies of Michael Lee – Back From The Brink (£16) personally signed by Michael.

Other items available include our three DVDs: World Finals of the 70s, Mike the Bike (Michael Lee), and Simmo: The Whole Truth (Malcolm Simmons) at £16 each.

Plus, of course, our recent issues of Backtrack and Classic Speedway magazine as well as previous books.

Looking forward to visiting this track for the first time. See you there!

Tony Mac

Edited by tmc

Will be coming down for this, my only 2nd visit to Somerset and really looking forward to this. Can see this being between Newcastle, Birmingham nd Somerset for this but I'm just hoping for some superb racing as usual :approve: .