British Speedway Forum

2010 Premier League Pairs

The way Frampton rode last week, I'd tend to agree... and that's without even mentioning Neath!

Najjer, i was about to say the same thing, although i would have said, i bet Frampton doesn't ride like he did for you last Friday!!!!! ;)

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Doesn't it make a bit of a mockery of the qualification process if the riders qualify via their combined averages, then those riders are unavailable, and lower averaged riders take their place?? Sometimes I feel a little forward thinking might be appropriate. Either way it's my first visit to Somerset, so looking forward to it.

Is there anyone going to this meeting who would be able to text updates to the updates site? If so, could you please either leave a message here or send me an email or pm.

Thanks

Doesn't it make a bit of a mockery of the qualification process if the riders qualify via their combined averages, then those riders are unavailable, and lower averaged riders take their place?? Sometimes I feel a little forward thinking might be appropriate. Either way it's my first visit to Somerset, so looking forward to it.

forward thinking!!!! this is speedway :unsure:

Found on Sundstroms website

Unfortunately Linus won't be riding in the Premier League pairs on Friday. He has the official practise for the World U21 Team cup in Germany on Saturday morning and there were no flights available to get out to Germany in time for the practice

Is that the same Metting Wolberts in??

There are just 3 airports with regular flights from the UK within 2 hours drive to the track in Gustrow.

And if 3 pm is morning for him then it's true...

Have just been told by someone at the track that Junction 22 is closed at the moment because of a gas leak and that the motorway is very slow moving becuase of an accident by the Sedgemoor services. If when you arrive the junction is still shut come off at 23 Bridgwater and follow the signs for Highbridge, Burnham on Sea.

This is just like 2 years ago when a similar thing happened :(:(

Have a good journey everone

Have just been told by someone at the track that Junction 22 is closed at the moment because of a gas leak and that the motorway is very slow moving becuase of an accident by the Sedgemoor services. If when you arrive the junction is still shut come off at 23 Bridgwater and follow the signs for Highbridge, Burnham on Sea.

This is just like 2 years ago when a similar thing happened :(:(

Have a good journey everone

I was stuck in that :sad: Hit traffic and didn't move for a very long time. Ended up turning around and heading home as there would have only been a few heats left :rolleyes:

Tomas not riding then?

:blink:

I didn't realise but apparently Tom had a big crash in the Czech Republic on Monday night and was riding through the pain barrier on Wednesday.

Didn't think he looked comfortable on Wednesday, but thought that was more to him not liking the track conditions. 10+1 was a bloody good score considering!

I didn't realise but apparently Tom had a big crash in the Czech Republic on Monday night and was riding through the pain barrier on Wednesday.

Didn't think he looked comfortable on Wednesday, but thought that was more to him not liking the track conditions. 10+1 was a bloody good score considering!

Fair play to him then, can't grumble about that.

Good luck to kev n kozza but will do well to get out of the group.

Well its the first time the Comets haven't a had a pair in this super seven series :( for a long time

My money tonight would be on Newcastle, Glasgow or Birmingham

Thread already here: http://www.speedway-forum.co.uk/forums/index.php?showtopic=54549&st=0

That is bloody good if the case but Tom always puts 100% in for the Stars. Same a certain team mate couldn't have the same determination.

As for tonight, don't wright Kozza off, he'll give it his all and he does tend to thrive when up against the so called bigger names