British Speedway Forum

Twooboninek.is There Something That Can Erase This Irritation?

sorting it guys ....... nothing to see here .. move along please ...

:-)

but I wanna watch - put the camera on - we want to see the blood and pain you are about to inflict!

you wouldn't .. its getting very messy .... real horror movie .. i am feeding him shale at the moment and wire from the fence .. add some castrol r .. ... next will be a drink of methanol ..... and then .. oh ... did i drop a lighter by his mouth .. oops ....

boom

bye bye !!

you wouldn't .. its getting very messy .... real horror movie .. i am feeding him shale at the moment and wire from the fence .. add some castrol r .. ... next will be a drink of methanol ..... and then .. oh ... did i drop a lighter by his mouth .. oops ....

boom

bye bye !!

wow - that coffee this morning was strong wasnt it! LOL

Seanie is our hero, Seanie is our hero! :lol: :lol:

wow - that coffee this morning was strong wasnt it! LOL

Seanie is our hero, Seanie is our hero! :lol: :lol:

can't take all the credit hun .... 21st is holding him down while i pour in ..... not all my work .... there two of us on it !!

can't take all the credit hun .... 21st is holding him down while i pour in ..... not all my work .... there two of us on it !!

Im not calling 21st a hero!! Couldnt cope with his bragging on the terraces!!! LOL :lol::wink:

Im not calling 21st a hero!! Couldnt cope with his bragging on the terraces!!! LOL :lol::wink:

well if he isnt .. i aint either ..... its a team game .... both or neither !!! swallow ya pride woman .... :rolleyes: :-p

Who got the job of inserting some of his suppositories up his...erm where the sun dont shine :lol:

21st ... that was definetly 21st .... he did it .. he went round the back ... i didnt .. honest ... he did .. and he was smiling too .....

:lol:

Thinking about it - Sean was busy posting on here all the time whilst 21st dealt with this intruder.

21st - you are our new Hero! :wink:

Sean is a Has- been! :rolleyes:

(Waiting for Shazzybird to bite) :lol: :lol: