British Speedway Forum

Brandonapolis Is Back

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If they fill the meeting up with the likes of Sitera and Heffenbrock I may just stay home. I'm not paying extra to watch that pair at the moment.

:D:D

Do the Coventry contingent know you purchased a Wasps coat and scarf yesterday afternoon? :lol:

:lol::lol:

That and a framed photo of Kim Nilsson he can kiss before he goes to bed every night :P

Hes visiting Berwick soon too for a signed portrait photo of the Pink Perm Paul Clews :approve:

What is the confirmed line-up so far? According to Star Hans Nielsen was riding but this week his name has been removed from listing.

Hans Nielsen!!!!! :blink::shock: Bit of a blast from the past there... I'm guessing you meant Hans Andersen! :wink:

According to the Coventry website:

The competition will be over the regular 20-heat individual format with the top two riders progressing straight to the Final, joined by the top two from the semi-final which will be contested by the riders placed third to sixth.

Full line-up:

Hans Andersen

Ben Barker

Troy Batchelor

Jason Crump

Chris Harris

Chris Holder

Niels-Kristian Iversen

Steve Johnston

Edward Kennett

Mads Korneliussen

Scott Nicholls

Nicki Pedersen

Rory Schlein

Davey Watt

Matej Zagar

Grzegorz Zengota

This will still be an excellent meeting if the weather holds, bloody whingers. :angry:

I think there are a few make-weights in there, I will still be going but not the quality of line up I was hoping for, I was rather hoping more for AJ or Hancock or that standard of rider in the mix. Don't get me wrong Watt is no slouch round Brandon when he is going well and we know that Mads and Johno are characters but I would still have liked a bit more quality in there, maybe even Ulamek, he was a popular team member at Brandon in'05. :unsure:

Still it will be interesting to see if anyone can actually beat Nicki P, he has been going like a whippet with its tail on fire so far :D