British Speedway Forum

Leszno Gp - 24th April 2010

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Doesn't look like it Rob, as there's been no Draw yet...judging by the GP site

Can anyone tell me...

Are there any changes in the rules for this season ?

If the first GP in Poland is the 'European' (?!) and the third is the 'Polish', what's the second one called ?

And there appears to be no 'title' for the one at Gorican...I assume it's gonna be the Croatian GP, or have they thought of something else ?!

hi there, is anyone doing or knows of a spread sheet for saturdays meeting ? cheers

I believe Danish Webmaster will be producing the Grid type format, as per last year.

I shall post a standard (Heat by Heat) layout shortly before the meeting starts.

ATB

Dave

What's the draw for Saturday's GP?

I assume the ridiculous idea from last year of doing the draw on the Friday has been scrapped.

All the best

Rob

It's live on the official website 12 midday friday!

Doesn't look like it Rob, as there's been no Draw yet...judging by the GP site

Can anyone tell me...

Are there any changes in the rules for this season ?

If the first GP in Poland is the 'European' (?!) and the third is the 'Polish', what's the second one called ?

And there appears to be no 'title' for the one at Gorican...I assume it's gonna be the Croatian GP, or have they thought of something else ?!

Regarding the polish confusion check the following updates to the thread

Nameless GP's still

I believe Danish Webmaster will be producing the Grid type format, as per last year.

I shall post a standard (Heat by Heat) layout shortly before the meeting starts.

ATB

Dave

cheers for that, am so glad polish air space is open, so fans can get there ( hopefully)

Staying in Wroclaw again? Hopefully the Bus Driver knows the way!!

Yes we are in Wroclaw the big steel bird touched down 1 hour late but we are here straight down town to sample the local brew and yes its up to standard just back to freshen up then back down there for the night it has to be done pity your not here but you will be with us next year

Yes we are in Wroclaw the big steel bird touched down 1 hour late but we are here straight down town to sample the local brew and yes its up to standard just back to freshen up then back down there for the night it has to be done pity your not here but you will be with us next year

All ok then mate??

Flying Liverpool to Wroclaw 2moz afternoon but still wary as whether to risk it or not given the recent events??

PK apparently was about to board his plane over here & they shut the gate so he's stranded & we've now got Kevin Doolan guesting at Swindon 2nite instead!!!

Still dunno what to do but need 2 book hotel sharpish if i'm going!!!

Off to the Texas Steakhouse again? Hope the beer's cold and the waitresses are HOT!!!!

Fingers Crossed for next year for Cardiff & SWC but if the IMG plan for GPs in Oz & NZ comes off I may have to rob a bank - ho hum, now where did I leave that souvenir of Gillman Balaclava? Must remember to put it on the right way round this time!!

Off to the Texas Steakhouse again? Hope the beer's cold and the waitresses are HOT!!!!

Fingers Crossed for next year for Cardiff & SWC but if the IMG plan for GPs in Oz & NZ comes off I may have to rob a bank - ho hum, now where did I leave that souvenir of Gillman Balaclava? Must remember to put it on the right way round this time!!

Yes you gussed right we went down to the texas steak house for the night and it was up to its usual standard girls hotter than the food and the beer just as good as ever just got up after a good recovery off to the practice today Brian and the rest of the crew arrive saturday morning so happy days again

Yes you gussed right we went down to the texas steak house for the night and it was up to its usual standard girls hotter than the food and the beer just as good as ever just got up after a good recovery off to the practice today Brian and the rest of the crew arrive saturday morning so happy days again

Half yer luck, mate: I'm having one right now for ya!