SCOTT NICHOLLS,

NIELS KRISTIAN IVERSEN,

FREDDIE LINDGREN,

FILIP SITERA.

+ K Kasprzak - according to his website

+ Linus Sundstrom - according to his website

So - Thats all folks!

Wonder how many of that 16 will be in the final line up???? :unsure:

I assume you mean Elite League riders and not racing as I doubt The Elite League Standard of racing is better than that seen in the Premier League.

I mean as I put, I wouldnt of put it that way if I didnt mean it like that.

And yes I do watch both regularly.

Really?? Why do you doubt the EL standard of racing is better than PL then? If you'd seen enough of both you'd then have an opinion on the 2 standards.

From the comments concerning Sitera i doubt you have watched Speedway away from Poole.

Ok then where shall I start. How about your 2 local clubs. I made 1 visit to Lakeside and 3 to Rye House last season. Then I went to Belle Vue, Peterborough, Weymouth, Kings Lynn, Cardiff and Eastbourne. All tracks I went to visit last year.

+ K Kasprzak - according to his website

+ Linus Sundstrom - according to his website

So - Thats all folks!

Wonder how many of that 16 will be in the final line up???? :unsure:

Well somebody will be dissapointed if that is the final 16.

Well somebody will be dissapointed if that is the final 16.

Maybe Len should be running it on the 'Champions Chase' format with 32 riders, which was successful in the early 70's at Hackney.

Edited by tocha

Some people on here are such moaners. Its an excellent line up. The best two riders of the last 5years plus and some of the best young riders in the world in lindgren and woffinden. Then again some people on this forum would moan if there boss told them they only have to work 2 hours a day and were getting a pay rise :mad:

Some people on here are such moaners. Its an excellent line up. The best two riders of the last 5years plus and some of the best young riders in the world in lindgren and woffinden. Then again some people on this forum would moan if there boss told them they only have to work 2 hours a day and were getting a pay rise :mad:

You don't get what i am getting at,but over the next few days you will(hopefully)

Very disappointed not to see 1 Poole rider in this meeting. I was pretty keen on popping up to this but may consider otherwise now. Holder,Watt,Ward,Harris,Andersen,Hancock i would have also expected some of those.

Have you not noticed that in all the big early season meetings (Ben Fund, Brandonapolis, Somerset 10 years, Bob Kilby memorial) that not 1 Poole rider is competing?

Have you not noticed that in all the big early season meetings (Ben Fund, Brandonapolis, Somerset 10 years, Bob Kilby memorial) that not 1 Poole rider is competing?

Obviously you're answering Poole fan here & not a fan of speedway.

It has been noticed, hmmmm.

Was mentioned about Doyle riding in Somerset's meeting, but confirmed that he WON'T be riding - Doesn't take a genius to work out why not.

Invited both Holder and Ward but they wouldn't commit. Watty is riding though, but I get the point your making. However, in Matt's defence he knows he has a team that could go all the way this year and he doesn't want a repeat of what happened at the beginning of last season before the league gets going.

Edited by Midland Robin

Apparently, the old tarmac yard IS going to accomodate the extra parking, although, I still maintain it isn't big enough, and it's too close to the stadium where the road system is extremely poor. Pindar road will be more than useful to those who are travelling by car, and it is only a short walk to the stadium.

Edited by srbramble

Field has now been increased from 16 riders to 20 riders. Riders added are Kaspazak, Topinka, Watson, Barker, Johnston and Bergstrom. Really like the look of this field. Top four anyone??

Crump

Pedersen

Woffinden

Lindgren

Just my opinion

Field has now been increased from 16 riders to 20 riders. Riders added are Kaspazak, Topinka, Watson, Barker, Johnston and Bergstrom. Really like the look of this field. Top four anyone??

Crump

Pedersen

Woffinden

Lindgren

Just my opinion

At last they have named him :wink: