British Speedway Forum

Gothenberg Gp 08/05

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes.Looks like a baptism of well,er .....water for new track man Olsson.See how well he and his team cope with this lot.Hope for those that travelled that the meeting is on.But it doesn't look good for a decent GP even if it is :neutral:

QUOTE (Rob B @ May 8 2010, 07:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
What a load of rubbish, borefest tonight

Was you expecting anything different?I wasn't given the weather :unsure:

Yes.Looks like a baptism of well,er .....water for new track man Olsson.See how well he and his team cope with this lot.Hope for those that travelled that the meeting is on.But it doesn't look good for a decent GP even if it is :neutral:

I'm sure they said tonight that the track was being looked after by Oe Olsen.

Were you there in 2004?

yes i was and it was rubbish. Just like the past years, a poor quality track with lots of holes and ruts.

The weather was quite poor too, cold and gray during the evening.

Edited by Ghostwalker

I don't know what people were expecting in Sweden during early May :blink:

yes i was and it was rubbish. Just like the past years, a poor quality track with lots of holes and ruts.

We must have been at different meetings then.

Wow, do you have to be at the track to gauge whether the racing is any good then?

Might surprise you if you got off your backside and got trackside.

We must have been at different meetings then.

Might surprise you if you got off your backside and got trackside.

nope my memory of that meeting is very clear. It was the same rubbish then as it has been the past 3 years.

Guest Ashie Smashy

Am I watching a different race to Tatum? Clearly Hans leaned into Harris causing the crash, it was a no brainer for the ref. So what is Tatum, watching?

Am I watching a different race to Tatum? Clearly Hans leaned into Harris causing the crash, it was a no brainer for the ref. So what is Tatum, watching?

Disagree, Hans passed him and Harris lost it. A complete racing incident though and a shame one of them had to go.

Guest Ashie Smashy
Disagree, Hans passed him and Harris lost it. A complete racing incident though and a shame one of them had to go.

I agree racing incident, no intent by Hans, but I thought it was clear that Hans (even by accident) was clearly to blame for the crash. I am a big Hans fan, but I felt he did lean over too much on Chris.