British Speedway Forum

Wildcards 2010

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have those behind the wildcard nominations gone a bit Dizzie Rascal?

I thought the Kennett rumour was just that, a rumour started by the Polish media. Sadly it seems BSI have gone totally insane and given a rider with absolutely no pedigree on the world stage a place in the GP's. Bonkers!

He should never have been considered, let alone nominated in 2010.

JT.

Please........................would....................you....................re

frain...........................from......................posting...............

...........like.....................this.

:blink:

Nope............its the way I have always written on forums and in non business related emails...............

RP

The riders know what surface Olsen prepares for the GPs', he's done it often enough, and the riders should be competent enough to adapt their set-ups to adapt to them.

It pees me off when they say, it's so much different to practice, it always is, why say it every time!!

So,

Does anyone know when the official announcment will be made re the Wildcards for SGP 2010 ?

It will certainly be a little later than it was last year (announced 7 November 2008). I think they are still undecided about the fourth rider to join Freddie, Hans and Tai. I well remember that Matej was unofficially 'announced' last year and then come the official announcement he was no longer featured so until such time as we get the official announcement we'll not know for sure.

Edited by WembleyLion

It will certainly be a little later than it was last year (announced 7 November 2008). I think they are still undecided about the fourth rider to join Freddie, Hans and Tai. I well remember that Matej was unofficially 'announced' last year and then come the official announcement he was no longer featured so until such time as we get the official announcement we'll not know for sure.

The FIM were informed on 26th October who was chosen. Just needs ractification by all parties involved.

I would expect the current top 10 and qualifers must also commit by this date.

Announcement must be soon....

I may be wrong but I think the Zagar reference was about which 4 riders the FIM recommended to IMG ...... IMG agreed on 3 of them but not Matej

do we know who the FIM have recommended for this year?

Harris you are one very lucky boy!

but what the h*ll Harris does not in any way deserve a wildcard.

What abouut those who finished ahead of him in the GP standings?

Like Ulamek? and what about riders like Miedzinski, Lindbäck, Zagar,

Richardson, Protasiewicz?

Harris have had 3wc already but have failed each time to make it with in top.

Edited by Ghostwalker