British Speedway Forum

Italian Gp

Wouldn't it just.

Peole forget Crump is where he is because Nicki P got a bad injury which ended his chances of keeping the title. Crump benefitted there and now Gollob and Emil are doing the same to Crump as he did to Nicki P. And before anyone jumps on my I am not a nicki fan, just stating the facts of the situation.

Crump doesn't have some god given right to win the title this year and injuries are part and parcel of the sport. I for one would certainly be celebrating a Gollob title in a few weeks time if by some chance it came off.

As Eric Morecombe would say "rubbish" :lol:

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone seen Omar Sharif? All we needed was camels! The only thing missing from tonite was the sand castles. How come we got a blue line on the track? No grading, no water, no nothing. Nicki P screaming at Ole Olsen puts to bed the conspiracy theories that he prepares the tracks for the danes.

Roll on Poland

the whole Ole and Nicki dislike each other thing is an old story and certainly one fit for WWE ......... in fact everything Nicki does in the pits seems to be fit for WWE ...... he seems to spend more time worrying about performing in front of the cameras than sorting out the real problem which is his slow machinery

dont believe the hype

edit: and water? is Ole ever seen in the same place as a water bowser? :unsure:

Edited by spook

the whole Ole and Nicki dislike each other thing is an old story and certainly one fit for WWE ......... in fact everything Nicki does in the pits seems to be fit for WWE ...... he seems to spend more time worrying about performing in front of the cameras than sorting out the real problem which is his slow machinery

dont believe the hype

edit: and water? is Ole ever seen in the same place as a water bowser? :unsure:

We aren't talking wigs and make up here, let's be honest Fox and Mulder are not on the case of this this non profit making 'farce' that you assume, I can agree that speedway does need 'sexing up' bit let's be honest a dry track is not the way to go, Pammy A in Leathers or Brad Pitt certainly becoming a fan would pull in the punters more. This conspiracy theory is a bit 'dry'...er hum ....

It looked to me as if the track had been watered after every 4 heats, but perhaps I was seeing things like an oasis in a desert. :wink:

Seemed to me as if there was work going on in the breaks as not only did we get adverts but we got a lot of extra chat as well from Sam and Gary before the racing was resumed.

It looked to me as if the track had been watered after every 4 heats, but perhaps I was seeing things like an oasis in a desert. :wink:

Seemed to me as if there was work going on in the breaks as not only did we get adverts but we got a lot of extra chat as well from Sam and Gary before the racing was resumed.

Hi Gem's, I must have been blinded by Gary's obvious homage to the 70's to have thought about the water, twas dusty tho eh? xx

Was (un)happily dozing off at first watching the camel racing & then it imptoved & some real speedway!!

Gollob!! the Great. Please win by enough points at Byd!! If there is one rider who deserves to finally win World Champ it is Gollob!!

Helayp it's the hooded clawaw, TG is a great rider one o t best, but have you noticed his uncanny likeness to one Penelope Pitstop baddie? Long live s'way and all it's characters xx

I am happy for all to win xx

Wouldn't it just.

Peole forget Crump is where he is because Nicki P got a bad injury which ended his chances of keeping the title. Crump benefitted there and now Gollob and Emil are doing the same to Crump as he did to Nicki P. And before anyone jumps on my I am not a nicki fan, just stating the facts of the situation.

Crump doesn't have some god given right to win the title this year and injuries are part and parcel of the sport. I for one would certainly be celebrating a Gollob title in a few weeks time if by some chance it came off.

Have you been watching the same GP's I have? :D Nicki P has spent more time on the floor than on his bike. At least Crump has managed to remain upright most of the time. Crumpy's good enough to win this year..and I'd like to see him eventually challenge Rickardsson's tally (I don't think he'll do it back to back, but I think he'll come close)

On the other hand, I still can't stand Gollob since I saw the way he rode in the beginning of his career. :D

Hi Gem's, I must have been blinded by Gary's obvious homage to the 70's to have thought about the water, twas dusty tho eh? xx

I spent two years in the Emirates and saw less sand than tonight :D Glad to see that Ole's reputation for slickness is getting picked up more though.

LOL What a load of rubbish, Crump was 46 points ahead of Pedersen BEFORE Pedersen got injured!!!

Crump was on the podium in the first 5 GP's, winning 3 of them. Pedersen made podium for first time last night, he has had a crap year well before he was injured.

If Gollob pulls back the 17 points which is very achievable round that track then good luck to him but nothing to do with Pedersen!

GO Crumpy your nearly there you seemed in so much pain last night but you still got 4 points your nearly there Crumpy 8 points in the next gp and you,ll be world champion you,ve deserved it as you,ve been the best rider in the gps this year rest up Crumpy with your injury and hopefully in 3 weeks time you,ll be fully fit for the last gp

QUOTE (Rob B @ Sep 27 2009, 09:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
LOL What a load of rubbish, Crump was 46 points ahead of Pedersen BEFORE Pedersen got injured!!!

Crump was on the podium in the first 5 GP's, winning 3 of them. Pedersen made podium for first time last night, he has had a crap year well before he was injured.

If Gollob pulls back the 17 points which is very achievable round that track then good luck to him but nothing to do with Pedersen!

Totally agree Rob, but Steve will always let his bitterness get in the way of the truth.

I thought it was a fantastic gp tonite despite what others are saying on the forum

and even though i backed gollob if i had not i would still thought it was quality

but hans was in front and u know he makes mistakes(ps i love hans and hope he finishes in the top 8).

Gollob was pure class i hope this guy does not retire for a few years but the gp was exciting with lots

of passing and i dont know why people on this forum keep moaning i accept there has been a few crap

gps this year but this was not one of them .

Agreed this was the best GP for a good while, with a deserved winner, may have been a bit dusty but racing was awesome.

I thought it was possibly the most entertaining GP of the season. The second semi could prove crucial as it put an end to Emil's hopes of catching Crump and gave Pedersen a second chance which he grabbed with both hands. From looking at just 7 points he ended up with 12 and got back into the top 8.

Sure Gollob will give it everything on his own stamping ground, but Crumpy should be able to get enough points to clinch his title.

Race for the top 8 will go down to the wire, but realistically whoever finishes 9th and 10th should be given a pick for next year anyway.