British Speedway Forum

Italian Gp

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Rob B @ Sep 25 2009, 07:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
cheers just noticed on speedwaygp site now, says he going to have injections tomorrow.

I hope he's ok to carry on get a deserved World Championship. It would be a hollow victory if Sayfutdinov won the title because of this.

Edited by AndyP

I hope he's ok to carry on get a deserved World Championship. It would be a hollow victory if Sayfutdinov won the title because of this.

Or Gollob, remember the last round is in Bydgoszcz!!!

Hope Crumpy is ok for 2moro. He has been best rider by far this season & it would be a massive blow if injury forced him to lose the title after working so hard to get in this position.

As a neutral tho the Polish GP could be a classic if he struggles 2moro. Imagine if its a shoot out between him, Emil on his home Polish track & the master of Bydgoszcz himself Gollob!!! Could make up for all the dross we've watched all season so far & boy am i glad i've got a ticket for it!!! :lol:

probably worst sky show possible I reckon, have they sent the rejects of the group, cameras failing, gollob coming 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th in 1 heat, who got 3rd in heat 3, as I just saw 2 misty marks on the screen, still, least Mallard was stuck on Soccer Saturday.

Tracks crap, obviously a drput in italy.

.....and I will tell you something else, Havvy must be onto a right few quid from that bet :wink:

What are they watering the track for, cant they not just wait for the tide to come in :blink:

Edited by mervjankefanclub

.....and I will tell you something else, Havvy must be onto a right few quid from that bet :wink:

What are they watering the track for, cant they not just wait for the tide to come in :blink:

Let's hope the start girls change into their beach volleyball gear for the interval entertainment.Might have attracted more of a crowd if they did.