British Speedway Forum

Italian Gp

Just had a look at the prices for the Italian GP, with the bad feeling about the GP developing into a bore fest I was shocked at the cost of the tickets

FMI Italian Speedway Gran Prix 26-09-2009 Seated Tickets Category 2

Start: 20.300 Price € 129,00 (£ 109,65)

FMI Italian Speedway Gran Prix 26-09-2009 Seated Tickets Category 1

Start: 20.300 Price € 189,00 (£ 160,65)

Venue: Pozzuolo del Friuli, Udine, Italy

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi speedcazy

Pricy yes but Im sure they organisers wont think of it as a borefest especially if Jason Crump lifts the world title at the meeting!!!

And it wasnt on the front page but we had already been chatting about it - here

I'll be there - I saved my pennies and lucky they made some pounds for me. Which I then changed to Euros!!!! :lol::wink:

Heard reports that Jason Crump has suffered nasty burns to his arm after getting it caught in Troy Batchelor's back wheel at Kirky Lane. Also heard he dislocated his shoulder.

Now if this is correct, with the next GP just 12 days away and Emil just 26 points behind Crump ... Could Emil sneak it this year ?

Not too sure of the odds, but likely to be around 6/1 before they find out how badly injured Crump is

Using Google Earth I have it at

46"00"05.52"N 13"13"39.58"E

Just cut and pasted that back into google earth and I am currently in Bulgaria!!!! :unsure:

46.001038,13.227614 - is this the right place? If not Im off to the wron track!!!

Edited by Sandie

Just cut and pasted that back into google earth and I am currently in Bulgaria!!!! :unsure:

46.001038,13.227614 - is this the right place? If not Im off to the wron track!!!

Hi Sandie

I will check this out tonight and get back to you. What type of sat nav are you using as I have programmed it into my Tom Tom.