British Speedway Forum

Slovenian Gp, Krsko 12.9.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone wish they never had a red button on there remote ? :rolleyes:

Well after 33 minutes on Sky Sports extra it's Espanyol 0 Real Madrid 0 , not much happening here either . :lol:

Spoke too soon 1-0 for Real Madrid

Edited by Paulco

Not exciting to be honest. I could actually see myself watching something else on TV than the GP's, but as I have to post a news item regarding the meeting on my club's website, I feel obliged to watch it. :neutral: Well, the grid girls were absolutely stunning anyway, best looking quartet of the year! (Yes, in this case, I'll admit to being sexist!) :rolleyes:

The start tarts are worth watching :rolleyes:

Such a shame the organisers didn't get trousers that didn't have the hems held up with pins (Miss Blue) or advertising peedway.com (Miss White aka Miss short legs).

They did provide more entertainment in our house than the racing (?) as we tried to predict who Paulco would favour :wink:

Edited by Star Lady

zagar quote "the track is nothing like it usually is".for gods sake let the track staff do there job. thats 7 out of 9 boring gps with1 acceptable and prob cardiff the best gp. just about sums it up. :mad::angry: ive enjoyed the gps upto this year but the track prep is making a farce of speedway