British Speedway Forum

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Grievesy to win it... just to wind up the Monarchs fans :wink:

Not a wind-up mate - don't think he'll be too far away.

This is looking richty dodgy, the weather is tae be dry right up until aroon the time o' the meeting and then thur is tae be a big hoor o' a rain storm heading in o'er Friday night intae Saturday morning. :unsure:

For the benefit of our Southern brethren and Morningside readers of The Browns....

....this meeting looks in terrible danger of succumbing to the weather. Is should be jolly nice up until the advertised start time, but thereafter a rather frightful looking storm is likely to be heading the way of Armadale, which will persist throughout the evening and into Saturday morning :approve: ............lets hope it doesnt affect the Cricket, eh what!?, tally-ho!! :wink:

Edited by mervjankefanclub

It's still nae lookin' any mair braw :unsure:

Ach weel, I'll jist hae tae go doon tae the boozer ah think :wink:

......or a weekend at But N Ben, BB :wink:

i used to do one for the Scottish Open but decided against it last year... you obviously didn't notice :P

back next week for the visit of the superior Tiggers :)

KJ, I can't remember back a whole year. :wink:

I though maybe the Edinburgh promotion were going to charge you £18 to write the preview and that's why you hadn't done it. :shock::P

All the best

Rob

whats the weather like at the dale

Mr Campbell said on the Chatzone...

"1.00pm update at track.

It remains dry and sunny at the track.

There have been no call offs from the meeting. We already know that Max Dilger is in Edinburgh. Kevin Wolbert was at the track a short while ago and is now enjoying lunch in Armadale. Thomas is at Stansted awaiting his flight to Glasgow and will be at the stadium in plenty of time."

I though maybe the Edinburgh promotion were going to charge you £18 to write the preview and that's why you hadn't done it.

:lol:

I fear this could be one of those meeting's where you end up going only to end up wasting your time :shock:

It's getting overcast in Glasgow just now and it looks like rain is on its way :neutral:

...3pm in Glasgow, still not raining heavily... maybe the BBC are wrong? B)

...4pm... Drizzly in Glasgow, but nowhere near the downpour promised by the BBC.