British Speedway Forum

Swc- The Final

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am hoping the Aussies can do it... It might put Shane Parker on a high ready for his return tomorrow :wink:

Ps. Anyone know what time it starts UK time? and is it on Sky TV, or do I have to watch it in Polish on t'internet again?

Bongo - I don't know fella - but I'll be tuning into Stu anyway as I dont have the Sky option! Pennies you know :lol:

I was told 6.15 uk time

Cheers RnR, I don't have sky either, but as Andy asked, I couldn't get on StuSports on Thursday. It is possibly because I forgot about the time difference and it was heat 11 by the time I tuned in. I found it on my p2p.eu, but it was all in Polish which was a little bit of a pain, although it didn't spoil the actual racing.

I will see you over on Stueys Andy.

Regards,

Bongo.

Cheers RnR, I don't have sky either, but as Andy asked, I couldn't get on StuSports on Thursday. It is possibly because I forgot about the time difference and it was heat 11 by the time I tuned in. I found it on my p2p.eu, but it was all in Polish which was a little bit of a pain, although it didn't spoil the actual racing.

Regards,

Bongo.

there is also a couple of streams listed at http://www.soccer-live.pl/transmisje.php?id=motorsport

Regards,

Bongo.

It looks like they are forecast anything from showers to torrential rain upto 35 mm - but they have sunny spells at the moment!

See you their BB - If anybody else needs to know the link drop me a PM :wink:

there is also a couple of streams listed at http://www.soccer-live.pl/transmisje.php?id=motorsport

Cheers, there is also a link to the Red Bull x-fighters which I might watch after the Speedway. I know it's not speedway, but I was quite impressed with the guy's In Glasgow City Centre last saturday where they did a demo.... HUGE jumps :blink:

Cheers, there is also a link to the Red Bull x-fighters which I might watch after the Speedway. I know it's not speedway, but I was quite impressed with the guy's In Glasgow City Centre last saturday where they did a demo.... HUGE jumps :blink:

Brian are you sponsored by Red Bull as well - haha - :lol: