British Speedway Forum

Swc- The Final

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmmmm - I guess he is a little bit Aussie.....

The full garb is a bit much though eh?

Though hopefully he will learn from the experience and we will reap the benefit!!

Edited by Jenn

Poles proving they're just a bunch of homers ..... It's between them and Sweden ..... The Russians are pants and the Aussies are a couple of riders short on the form so far today

crump was born in bristol..... would he wear the team gb colours....me thinks not :blink:

Right!

Fickle Poles.....Gollob has a mare and he gets whistled/booed. :rolleyes:

Sweden or Oz are going to win this.

England will win the cricket with a day to spare.... :wink:

Kelvin excellent as lead commentator so far. Could we have found a replacement for Mr Shouty?

Oh lets hope so. AS I said on anohter thread this is the first meeting this year that I haven't had to either press the mute botton or shout 'shut the **** up' at the TV! Can we start a campaign to get this duo to do the job permanently? :approve:

He was brought up in Aussie, so if Team GB is out one would assume Aussie's are his second team.

Agreed. Leave the kid alone. Does that mean that every person from the GB on here is watching purely as a neutral this morning? He wasn't in the Aussie pits on Thursday and was 100% riding for Britain so who gives a monkey's who's 'side' he's on today!

Agreed. Leave the kid alone. Does that mean that every person from the GB on here is watching purely as a neutral this morning? He wasn't in the Aussie pits on Thursday and was 100% riding for Britain so who gives a monkey's who's 'side' he's on today!

Not the brightest of moves by young Tai though really.

I think what could be rubbing people up the wrong way isn't that he's there, but being in full Aussie team colours and considering the way we went out its a little bit of "salt into the wounds"

Edited by Jenn

Tai helped us out in the USA pits in the 2007 world cup

Like anyone who is usually involved - sitting in the sidelines gives you really itchy feet - better for the lad to be in there seeing how other riders do it.

Id rather not see he who must not be named though - no real contribution to proceedings - and bored of the dreary monotone - I really hope he isnt swapping his non existent GP career for a microphone :(