British Speedway Forum

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL, I like it and seems like everyone at Peterborough did too ;)

Well thats apart from me, the people around me and my mate who i brought for the first time to speedway who was horrified by the music, and even said "there is a list of songs you should never play,and that list he is playing from". :lol:

Brilliant meeting of speedway but your music made the sport look amateur!!

Not good at all, will have 2 make sure next time we bring our ipods! :lol:

Awwwww thats a shame, bring your ipod along to Cardiff 2010 and next years SWC and we'll plug it in and have a listen ;)

Fortunately at these event we play to the majority and not the minority and I enjoy playing what I do and it certainly went down well with all these people :)

Edited by Superbart

Awwwww thats a shame, bring your ipod along to Cardiff 2010 and next years SWC and we'll plug it in and have a listen ;)

Ill take u up on that offer :lol:

Anyway Charlie is doing a great job today, especially as she has to work with Nicholls :wink:

Ill take u up on that offer :lol:

Anyway Charlie is doing a great job today, especially as she has to work with Nicholls :wink:

Honestly we're quite happy to take music requests before the events to add to individuals listening pleasure but......... we also DO have to play some of the cornier stuff to appeal to those kinda folks in the crowd too. Some of the stuff you might suggest might not tickle some peoples fancy but it might a lot too, you'll never please everyone mate in a 40,000+ crowd ;)

At Cov you can text us music requests during the meeting :)

Edited by Superbart

Honestly we're quite happy to take music requests before the events to add to individuals listening pleasure but......... we also DO have to play some of the cornier stuff to appeal to those kinda folks in the crowd too. Some of the stuff you might suggest might not tickle some peoples fancy but it might a lot too, you'll never please everyone mate in a 40,000+ crowd ;)

At Cov you can text us music requests during the meeting :)

Yeah fair enough mate, will have to remember that if i go to Coventry!

Edited by Bart Simpson

Tatum, Louis and Nicholls doing good job and topped off lovely with Charlie... I think Sky have stumbled upon the dream team.

Not sure about Nicholls, but the others are doing a good job in very difficult circumstances.

I think the WHOLE Sky Team are doing a great job today :), just think its best to leave it to an ex rider like Louis to decide when is and ISN'T a good time to interview a rider and leave Charlie doing other bits, having said that if the person in her ear is encouraging her to interview someone then she can only do as she's told.

Tatum, Louis and Nicholls doing good job and topped off lovely with Charlie... I think Sky have stumbled upon the dream team.

Nah Nicholls is so boooring he's sending me to sleep. Swap him for Sam or Floppy and I think you'll be right!!!! :approve:

yes I agree

they have done superbly given that we haven't had any racing for a long time

As for Charlie Webster bothering riders there are two points to consider.

firstly she is probably being told to get interviews between races to fill in the gaps so it's her job. She made a point of not interupting a team meeting so i reckon she's getting it right. As for antonio, well he's been a pillock since he started riding, hence a two year gap to sort himself out, so grow up lad

secondly sky tv goes a long way to paying riders wages plus they get there sponsors on tv when interviewed. It is the riders job to be helpful when ever possible and get sponsors on the telly