British Speedway Forum

Well, at least she doesn't think Schlein rides for Sweden, or was it just me that heard that? :blink:

Missed that – what was said??

Can anyone remember back to when Sophie first started.

Did she receive this much stick.

SpeedwayLeics – I assume you went straight into your working life as Managing Director – or did someone give you a break and let you grow in knowledge and experience!!!

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SpeedwayLeics – I assume you went straight into your working life as Managing Director – or did someone give you a break and let you grow in knowledge and experience!!!

Something along the lines of 'Sweden have had their injury problems, with Rory Schlein breaking his collarbone.'

Well, I didn't serve my apprenticeship in public if thats waht you mean. I learnt the trade before I was let loose any spanners

Stop criticsing Charlie. She is obviously enthusiastic and is starting to love her speedway (hence the tears at the end)

I never saw the tears! Bless her, she has obviously become very attached to the sport! Out of interest anyone know if she supports a club?

According to her twitter in football she supports Sheffield United....

Something along the lines of 'Sweden have had their injury problems, with Rory Schlein breaking his collarbone.'

Yep I heard that too........................

RP

I'm a bit more concerned about Nigel Pearson. He was more interested in the possibility of a race being re-run than Adam Shields' injury.

I dare say he was not the only one. I was awaiting the decision with baited breath as well, it does not mean nobody cares whether somebody is injured or not. Best wishes to Adam.

The wee lassie is doing just fine . I dare say live telly isn't that easy to do , but she seems to be coping fine . Plus she's not bad looking . :approve:

This Sky speedway pits woman is terrible..... can't talk properly, has zero knowledge od Speedway, forgets which track she's at and/or who's racing.

She asks THE most stupid, pointless and silly questions, a real joke!

An absolute amateur.

Anyone have the opposite point of view?

It's you. Get a grip, she's the most knowledgeable and easy-going presenter for years. What is the point of your post?

I think she's ok and works well with Chris Louis who i think is head and shoulders above the standard of Kelvin Tatum & Nigel Pearson, Taking nothing away from the later two who i feel do a reasonable job.

:approve:

Mr Bobbin' thinks she's the best presenter yet - and I'll agree she's miles better that Georgie (the girl with the blokey voice) or that Jane Amogwhatsername. However Suzie Perry was, and is, the best IMO.

Charlie did ask some very good questions. But honestly "What will you do now? Try to get as many points as you can?" :rolleyes: And some one needs to tell her that with her microphone attached to her head she does not need to shout.

Guest Ashie Smashy
At least she's got her facts right, Pearson has been telling us all night that Chris Holder is in the GP challenge final.... :rolleyes:

Yeah and on that note, how many times did he say Holder should be picked for the GPs? I lost count, is he tryng to influence the powers that be?

She done fine . The only critisism would be that fishnets and a mini-skirt would have complimented those boots better , but apart from that she did well . :wink: