British Speedway Forum

I take it you won't be watching tonight then? Swidders hasn't quite got the same appeal for you, has he! :lol:

Well Charlie would have been the ONLY reason to watch tonight :wink: , espically as it is lakeside , but we'll see, haha

Now get back to work, before your boss catches u on here :lol:

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any ideas who'll be on then?

Well Sam Ermolenko will probably be drafted in, maybe Floppy Norris and would say Millard but they have not used him for a while. Also they may get Johnathan Green to return for one night only. We will have 2 wait and see, lol

Don't think Sam or Floppy will be here! :wink:

Oh, and anyone who moans about Charlie, must be a fag.

Georgie will do, but please, not Bryn. He's typical of whats wrong with the image of the sport.

I'm assuming from these two posts that you are an adonis who is perfectly comfortable with their sexuality................... :blink:

In my experience homophobic people are more likely to have something to hide..................... :P

I'm assuming from these two posts that you are an adonis who is perfectly comfortable with their sexuality................... :blink:

In my experience homophobic people are more likely to have something to hide..................... :P

You assume too quickly mate. IMO, only a homosexual could not find her attractive.

And don't knock it until youve tried it, thats my motto. Assume what you like from that.

I rather like Charlie

Why not try leaving it up to the track announcers? Then you'll all see just how good the regular presenters are.

Oh, and anyone who moans about Charlie, must be a fag.

OMG :o am I turning straight :shock: :shock:

You sad little man

Georgie will do, but please, not Bryn. He's typical of whats wrong with the image of the sport.

Fair enough if that's your opinion 'srbramble' so how about you and I meeting at Rye House this Saturday and there you can tell me face to face where I've been going wrong all these years?

I'm not perfect - far from it, I make mistakes - loads of 'em, but wherever I'm asked to announce / present, I simply do my best. If that's not good enough for you I can't help it! :rolleyes:

Fair enough if that's your opinion 'srbramble' so how about you and I meeting at Rye House this Saturday and there you can tell me face to face where I've been going wrong all these years?

I'm not perfect - far from it, I make mistakes - loads of 'em, but wherever I'm asked to announce / present, I simply do my best. If that's not good enough for you I can't help it! :rolleyes:

Why so touchy? I appreciate it must be strange having someone criticise you rather than sucking up, but thats my opinion. Why I have to justify it to you, I don't know. I would expect everyone who did the same to me, to justify that too, and thats not going to happen, so get over yourself.

If youre bothered by what I think, then maybe it is indeed time to move on.

Why so touchy? I appreciate it must be strange having someone criticise you rather than sucking up, but thats my opinion. Why I have to justify it to you, I don't know. I would expect everyone who did the same to me, to justify that too, and thats not going to happen, so get over yourself.

If youre bothered by what I think, then maybe it is indeed time to move on.

I'm not touchy - just thought that by talking face to face on Saturday it'd be an ideal opportunity for me to take on board some constructive critcism from someone about whom I know absolutely nothing about apart from the fact that according to your profile you are male.

The offer stands.

I wouldnt give him the time of day Bryn you have been announcing at various tracks up and down the country for donkeys years. This geezer should have a go and wouldnt be fit to lick your boots so dont worry about it. Most Rye fans have trouble reading the programme let alone filling one out so the mistakes he mentions were on his part not yours.

Bryn is a top interviewer and announcer otherwise promotions up and down the country wouldnt use his services.

I'm not touchy - just thought that by talking face to face on Saturday it'd be an ideal opportunity for me to take on board some constructive critcism from someone about whom I know absolutely nothing about apart from the fact that according to your profile you are male.

The offer stands.

I'm really not that interested to be honest. And, once again, why I have to justify my opinion, god only knows. If youre trying to dig me out over it, then I'm sorry to disappoint you. I have been called many things on this forum, but have not really felt it necessary, or had the desire, to meet the person who said it. It doesn't mean anything other than I really am not interested in meeting the likes of the forum members, most of who, are completely in love with themselves and their opinions.

End of.

And thank God for your mistakes,where would my collection of Crashes & Cock Ups dvds be without them. :rolleyes: