British Speedway Forum

Swc - The Race Off

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We do seem to be lacking a bit of speed though.... :unsure:

I agree, think we need some decent engine tuners to help our boys out, only Rico seems to be as fast as the other boys, Bomber is working his butt off but just doesnt seem to have the speed - no matter what the outcome our boys deserve a huge pat on the back , great to see a bit of british fighting spirit.

Gutted, didnt expect this performance but I am gutted, people may say had Nicholls rode he would have scored more than King or Bridger, but we dont know how the team dynamic would be and Bomber and Rico may not have rode so well.

*fingers crossed for twitchy at the tapes Lindback and a bomber win*

Guest Ashie Smashy
If klint was over the line before the ref pushed the button surely it cant be a rerun so the heat stands..

I think either way, it would be unfair to re-run because the result was never in question. Tai would never have caught anyone at that stageof the race.