British Speedway Forum

Swc Event 2, Peterborough 13.7.

Be careful Blazeway, people on here don't like a word said against Pearson and Tatum, they go making complaints to the mods rather than have the guts to debate the points ;)

I'm a rebel! :wink:

With Rico in for Tai or Ed we may have had a sniff tonight...

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah Kennett is having an off night, but so many people including that so called 'expert' Tatum sugested King should not be in for Richardson, and King as done more than enough to justify his inclusion.

I believe a lot of people owe King and Lyons an appology. I am not a fan of Richarson as a rider, but I will give him ful credit that he deserves for supporting the team in the pits etc, and in the run up to tonight. Not seen Nicholls though?

I did slate Lyons and thought that Rico should have been in for King. There are 10 races left and anything can happen so don't count your horses/chickens yet :wink:

Budgie while the team is being changed to England then the Scots can also fire together 5 guys and get a team stuck in there.

Stuck in where? A Scottish team would be hilarious, bring it on!!! :lol::lol::lol:

The qualifying rounds perhaps... :lol:

As for the Brits, doing ok in patches, Tedward and Tai have struggled, Danny King has been well worth his pick, bridger I think has rode sensible lines and seems to be a decent voice in the pits.

All in all doing ok tonight.

Guest Ashie Smashy
I was one of the people who thought Scotty and Rico should be in the team and my hands are up the kids are doing well especially King and Bridger who in all honesty are the two i would have left out for Nicholls and Rico. Whats really dissapointing is Scott doesnt appear to be anywhere in the vacinity which i think is pretty poor.

Thank you Rami, and I agree about Scott, although of course I guess we have to reserve judgement in case he is there and the cameras have not picked him up.

As for the Brits, doing ok in patches, Tedward and Tai have struggled, Danny King has been well worth his pick, bridger I think has rode sensible lines and seems to be a decent voice in the pits.

All in all doing ok tonight.

In all I'm quite impressed given our opposition. Also the racing is of a good standard with several good races so whilst everyone else gets involved the the blind alleys of commentry, whom should be riding and what moniker we should adopt for the home nation etc I'm happy to simply watch the racing and enjoy it.

King for me has been superb, he is developing nicely anyway but I must admit he has exceeded my expectations of him tonight.

Guest Ashie Smashy
Rico should have been in instead of Kennett.

Hindsight. Nobody would have suggested Kennett should be left out prior to tonight, so this kind of comment is not really helpful.

Guest Ashie Smashy
I did slate Lyons and thought that Rico should have been in for King. There are 10 races left and anything can happen so don't count your horses/chickens yet :wink:

King has beat Leigh Adams, had the best of Gollob for 3 and half laps, and won a race. Again I am guessing, but I do not believe Richardson would have done that, but either way Rob Lyons as been vindicated tonight.

What he does for Thursday will be interesting, but I hope he is not swayed by some of the people on here and sticks to his own philosphy and mindset.

Hindsight. Nobody would have suggested Kennett should be left out prior to tonight, so this kind of comment is not really helpful.

I did, not on here though.

Decent meeting this, yet more evidence that the World Cup provides better racing than the Gp's

In my book, this is what we want on our screens.

That race with Crump and Zagar may well have been the best race all year..

King has beat Leigh Adams, had the best of Gollob for 3 and half laps, and won a race. Again I am guessing, but I do not believe Richardson would have done that, but either way Rob Lyons as been vindicated tonight.

Well Rico beat Adams at swindon on Thursday and had to pass him so he may well of beat him. But i hope that King is riding on Thursday because he deserves it so far tonight. Kennett should be replaced

Decent meeting this, yet more evidence that the World Cup provides better racing than the Gp's

In my book, this is what we want on our screens.

That race with Crump and Zagar may well have been the best race all year..

Awesome race. Zagar is class :D

There has been some brilliant races tonight, as they keep on saying, the SWC keeps on delivering. I would be very dissapointed if Nicholls is not there and is riding in the race off, I can understand him not being there if he has been told he will not be picked for Thursday but if there is a chance of him being picked he should be there tonight.

well i have said before in this thread that it is not King that is the weak link but rather Kennett/tai/Bridger. King and Kennett proves i'm right.

http://www.speedway-forum.co.uk/forums/ind...t&p=1546031

http://subedei.proboards.com/index.cgi?boa...3673&page=2

Edited by Ghostwalker