British Speedway Forum

Speedway Grand Prix At Cardiff

Crazy Sue managed a pit pass a fair few years ago when they bartered over her SGP flags if I recall rightly-something like "if we can have your flag you can have a pit pass"--No doubt she will recall the details :lol:

Edited by Nevs

Yep, certainly did Nevs.

They spotted us with one of the flags they used to give the riders when they won a race and came up and asked us what we would want in return for letting them have our flag. Hubby was quick thinking and said pit passes, the woman took the flag and a few minutes later came back with passes for all of us.

Couldn't believe our luck....we had another flag just the same at home so no big loss there and we had the experience of being in the pits on raceday....no such luck since though!

Doesn't it just Zonkers ..... I love my Pass, I get to pinch all the butts on the way through to p&p unfortunately they know the touch now :lol:

Thought there was a no smoking policy in the stadium :rolleyes:

Im off to the GP this weekend for the first time.

Quick question: Can you look around the pits when they open the gates at 3pm?

Luckily for my wife and myself we got a couple of passes last year and had a good look round, few pictures taken, met some riders, really interesting. The view is great from the pits coming out onto the track !! awesome.