British Speedway Forum

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to Jason on his win on, at least, a track without ruts this time .................. shame Emil tipped the tapes in his semi ................

Glad the classless cabbage muncher touched the tapes. :approve:

Bloody hell it was bad enough watching it live, why suffer it again? :rolleyes:

Well...believe it or not there are some people without SKY and who couldn't get to watch it on the t'internet.

Nobody is forcing you to watch it Steve....it's for the benefit of everyone :approve:

Glad the classless cabbage muncher touched the tapes. :approve:

I don't know how you could type such a thing...........i fell off me chair in utter shock that she didn't have a big moan about the whole GP/IMG/BSI/Olsen,etc,etc,etc :wink:

Shame the Danish midget got a puncture! :wink:

Que sera sera.

I don't know how you could type such a thing...........i fell off me chair in utter shock that she didn't have a big moan about the whole GP/IMG/BSI/Olsen,etc,etc,etc :wink:

Bizarre, for one that hates the GP's so much she always has so much to say........

Another pretty dull GP. Very processional, but Congrats to Jason. The Russian was fairly entertaining until he cracked. Gollob and Hancock on the rostrum !- how on earth did that happen- they were poor for most of the meeting ?. :unsure:

Ah well, I'm sure I'll enjoy the next one much more - 3 hours getting out of the Car Park and Wales, 3 hours on the M4, most of the night on the M25 and probably the other half snoring in the passenger seat as I wonder why we do it !.. :rolleyes:

Bloody hell it was bad enough watching it live, why suffer it again? :rolleyes:

Digest excrement & expire, Steve!! ;)

Well Done Crumpy!! :approve:

Ta Youngy, I just might just hafta watch the final again - again!! :lol:

........and on to Caerdydd.....................

Another pretty dull GP. Very processional, but Congrats to Jason. The Russian was fairly entertaining until he cracked. Gollob and Hancock on the rostrum !- how on earth did that happen- they were poor for most of the meeting ?. :unsure:

Ah well, I'm sure I'll enjoy the next one much more - 3 hours getting out of the Car Park and Wales, 3 hours on the M4, most of the night on the M25 and probably the other half snoring in the passenger seat as I wonder why we do it !.. :rolleyes:

Nothing much to moan or cheer about. It was one on in the background, and occasionally, I looked up from the laptop. That sums it up for me. Glad Jason won, a fine choice of gate, when all the experts were surprised by it, and a good professional job done. A pity we had the tape touching and mechanical problems. Might have been the only race worth watching, but it wasn't to be.

perdersen did not, i repeat did not wipe emil out on purpose he picked up drive, his fault but not his fault, rightfully excluded,

dont know how he can say emil ran into him though, made him sound stupid yet again, i still love him though, my fav rider

perdersen did not, i repeat did not wipe emil out on purpose he picked up drive, his fault but not his fault, rightfully excluded,

dont know how he can say emil ran into him though, made him sound stupid yet again, i still love him though, my fav rider

:approve::approve::approve: