British Speedway Forum

2004 British GP Tickets

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

must be soon.....I ordered mine on the 10th October last year!! :oops:

I don't know what I'm doing next year yet. The other half has commented about going to Cardiff with me :shock: but not to see the speedway :-( So I don't know if the kids will want to see the GP. If I'm alone I might just get a ticket on the home straight but if some miracle happens and he does come along I'll get a family ticket.

Oh ... I really want to know this aswell cos if getting tickets was as much trouble as getting the hotel room then i really wanna get in there early...

Should be a big night , cos by the sounds of it most hotels are booked up for it already :P 8) :D

I can't wait :approve::P :twisted:

A lot of people seem to book up their hotel when they leave the previous year, which is what we did and is the most sensible thing to do if you are satisfied with everything.

In our case we have a brilliant hotel which allows dogs so Pawprint can stay in our room whilst the GP is on. :D

Thank you The Townhouse Hotel on Cathedral Road. :approve:

• 3 weeks later...
Anyone know when Cardiff 2004 tickets are going to be on sale?

Witchnut

6 Nov 03 at 9am

Are u definite about that :?: :?:

Just need to know so we can get prepared for it all , wanna get right to the front this year :D

Thanks Joanne, I received a very polite e-mail reply from Benfield yesterday stating that the tickets weren't on sale yet (stating the obvious!) and that the release date would be posted on the SGP website and in Speedway Star. Anyway thanks to you I know now.

Witchnut

Perhaps we should start getting names together for False Dawn ...

I think you might find he is working away just now so someone else might have to take a turn.....

Unless you can persuade him in Sunday ;-) :twisted:

Does anyone actually know which ticket agent is selling the tickets?

I've tried ticketmaster and wayahead and neither site seems to have any details.

The G.P. site just says tickets onsale from 9am 6th November, but it does have a phone number :

TICKET OFFICE:

Ticket Hotline:0870 122 0022

Overseas Hotline:+44 115 912 9000

Tickets Online: www.speedwaygp.com

of course there is no seating plan as yet so we can't see how they have carved it up for pricing, and I will be hard at work until late so I don't want anyone taking the seat I want OK.

PS. I have just phoned that number it's a company called 'Warehead', not sure if that is the correct spelling but the guy confirmed they will be selling the G.P. tickets.

Two please. :)

PS. I have just phoned that number it's a company called 'Warehead', not sure if that is the correct spelling but the guy confirmed they will be selling the G.P. tickets.

Two please. :)

Don't you mean 'Way Ahead' Discoll :?: Must have been their accent :lol: