British Speedway Forum

Performance Of Scott Nicholls In The Gp

A huge hearty congratulations to Scott and his family for the excellent performance on Saturday. I know his confidence has been low recently but that one point he scored on saturday could really turn his season round. I think performances like this really show Scott has world champion material written all over him and I fully expect him to show this off in the next round! Well done Scotty!

A huge hearty congratulations to Scott and his family for the excellent performance on Saturday. I know his confidence has been low recently but that one point he scored on saturday could really turn his season round. I think performances like this really show Scott has world champion material written all over him and I fully expect him to show this off in the next round! Well done Scotty!

What is your problem?!! :angry:

A jokes a joke but this pricks comments are bang out of order. He needs banning immediately, but as the mods/admin are on strike everyone is free to say what they please and it doesn't matter who they offend. One word sums up this forum now....

PATHETIC

I am glad we agree on this, Scotts family are certainly a terrific bunch of people. That is why I was congratulating them on motivating Scotty so well for the Grand Prix last Saturday. Hopefully they do so again for the Danish round!

Those of you who are abusing me should maybe take a leaf out of my book and support the British riders next time instead of staying on their backs! And to the poster above me who thinks stifling free speech is OK, he obviously doesn't understand how a forum community should operate. Would you like to see a list of rules, offering opinions you are allowed to give and opinions you aren't? I can only imagine you have an agenda against Scott Nicholls, and as a British hero, he should be supported all the way.

I am glad we agree on this, Scotts family are certainly a terrific bunch of people. That is why I was congratulating them on motivating Scotty so well for the Grand Prix last Saturday. Hopefully they do so again for the Danish round!

Those of you who are abusing me should maybe take a leaf out of my book and support the British riders next time instead of staying on their backs! And to the poster above me who thinks stifling free speech is OK, he obviously doesn't understand how a forum community should operate. Would you like to see a list of rules, offering opinions you are allowed to give and opinions you aren't? I can only imagine you have an agenda against Scott Nicholls, and as a British hero, he should be supported all the way.

:lol: I no youve taken some stick mate but i cant help but laugh at your posts your nuts :lol:

Edited by Stoney=Legend

:lol: I no youve taken some stick mate but i cant help but laugh at your posts your nuts :lol:

Same here , he's totally barking , but the tears are rolling down my face at this one . :lol::lol: