British Speedway Forum

Rooms At Mercure Lodge Cardiff

Im thinking i will have to cancel three rooms at the lodge by the end of the week .. Just wondering if there was any interest ?

Can you let me know some details - PM if you'd prefer:

How many do they sleep; cost and are they for only Sat, or Fri and Sat?

Thanks

Nikki

I think there will be a few more rooms become available at this hotel shortly as this is the FIM suggested hotel and im told told they have 20 rooms on hold but various delegates will probaly stay in better class hotels

They have more than 20 rooms on hold believe me :wink: there's nothing wrong with this hotel, friendly staff, lovely rooms, humongous car park and fantastic company, can't be that bad Scott Nicholls and team stay there :approve:

They have more than 20 rooms on hold believe me :wink: there's nothing wrong with this hotel, friendly staff, lovely rooms, humongous car park and fantastic company, can't be that bad Scott Nicholls and team stay there :approve:

I was there last year and managed to have more room ... in the room than expected, i lost a smurf in reception.

If anyone has a spare room please contact me, Jeremy Clarkson stuffed up my booking.

I was there last year and managed to have more room ... in the room than expected, i lost a smurf in reception.

If anyone has a spare room please contact me, Jeremy Clarkson stuffed up my booking.

I remember you lot well :wink: ....... we found your smurf and have photos to prove it ...... look forward to seeing you all again this year x

• 2 weeks later...

I looked at a few hotels in Cardiff for Friday 26th and found quite a few with vacancies that night.

The Big Sleep was £99 for a double and that was the most expensive option.

In the end I saved £84 and bought the Mrs a tent ;)