British Speedway Forum

Swedish Gp 2009

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You have to feel sorry for Nicholls. I'm not his number one fan but he's learnt from his mistake this year and seeing him sat head in hands in the pits is not a nice sight. Obviously he's got the British trait of not being able to gate but he needs to turn something around in his racing style. Poor kid. Maybe he'll pull something out in Cardiff with a few more meetings in the EL under his belt.

You have to feel sorry for Nicholls. I'm not his number one fan but he's learnt from his mistake this year and seeing him sat head in hands in the pits is not a nice sight. Obviously he's got the British trait of not being able to gate but he needs to turn something around in his racing style. Poor kid. Maybe he'll pull something out in Cardiff with a few more meetings in the EL under his belt.

completely agree!

as much as we all give Scotty stick, its awful to see him so distressed and dejected.

Looked like Scotts van was on the move as Hans went back to the pits after his exclusion. Scott must be very down if he was leaving the stadium so soon.

I,m sorry to say i think he will pull out of the GP series .

I,m sorry to say i think he will pull out of the GP series .

i think he should quit. not the way you would want to end your gp career but he's so far off the pace its embarrassing.

Edited by chun

This track is a disgrace......again :rolleyes:

yeah i agree. And Ole Olsen is a funny man. Yesterday he claimed that the track was 100% better then last year

but now we know that he was only joking. Coz' if he didnt i really wonder what is so much better this year?

i think that was unfair on nicki, he had line, you cant ask him to go str8 on into fence, emil looked for that.

glad i wasnt ref though

Propably going to be banned but F*** YOU REF YOU F**** W***** THIS IS A DISGRACE TO SPEEDWAY..if anyone says other wise just cause its nicki all i can say is F*** OFF :mad: :mad: :angry: :angry: POLISH F***** W***** REF

Propably going to be banned but F*** YOU REF YOU F**** W***** THIS IS A DISGRACE TO SPEEDWAY..if anyone says other wise just cause its nicki all i can say is F*** OFF :mad: :mad: :angry: :angry: POLISH F***** W***** REF
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha outdone by his own tactics LOL