British Speedway Forum

Swedish Gp 2009

As for scott i feel so sorry for him he having a really rough time and i hope he doesnt quit the GP's he just needs a plan and as a team say i love it when a plan comes together :wink: COME ON SCOTTY

I thought he already had a plan. Skip the British Elite League & then it would be onwards & upwards.

Oh, hang on. Plan B is rejoin Coventry "for a month" & then it would be onwards & upwards.

Oh, hang on. Plan C.............................................

:wink:

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Things seem rock bottom for Scott at the moment with the GP's, his van gated better and went quicker when it featured in between races.

hope it picks up soon or if not chuck the towel in son and save some money.

it seems sponcers are there but for some reason our guy's just don't get the team around them that they need, shame really, lets hope this changes for the young guns coming through as they need a solid back up crew.

This forum is going downhill fast with some of the football style abuse that is going on here...wouldnt be a bad idea if some of the posters were reviewed and censored or even suspended fora while...there will always be disagreements we arent all exempt from them but the level of abuse is rising..whatever happened to the fair minded fans? Disgraceful.

I know i posted as a mad woman last night (and i really really was mad), i am sorry if it offended anyone and the mods can ban me or delete me or whatever,it was a moment of pure madness on my side.. :oops: :oops:

Gothenburg is a lovely city and Ullevi a great stadium, but unless they can get the track right, why on earth have IMG signed an extended contract. When the track was more or less permanent there were no problems, but this one off variety does not work, in spite of the fact if has been down for 7 weeks.

Do not think Antonio Lindback would have done as well if TR had not been in his corner, neither would Emil S. if it had not been for the TR racing team in his corner oh and of course the referee.

Scott Nicholls and Chris Harris have beaten all these riders at one stage or another, thought this time Chris would have at least made semi final, but dreadful track caught him out.

Scott and Chris both need good sponsors and tuners and mechanics in the pits with them. Would be interesting to see what difference TR in their corner would make

It was absolutley heartbreaking to see Scott crouching in the corner with his head in his hands. Let's hope a few more meetings for Coventry will help and that his next GP will be a better one. Scott is a far better rider than he has shown in the GP's so far and once he gets his head sorted, the real Scott Nicholls will reappear.

Nich00001ls was very fortunate to be in this year's GPs in the first place. He's only there because of the lack of competitive British riders. Has anyone ridden in so many GPs without winning and reached so few finals? He should give it till after Cardiff, and then if he's not competing, call it a day. He's still a decent league rider.

Nicholls has never shown his gating or racing brain to be among the top echelon of the sport so why are ppl surprised at his continual failure.

I wouldn't say never, just too few times.

Whoever is riding for GB fans are gonna be disappointed with failure.

Gothenburg is a lovely city and Ullevi a great stadium, but unless they can get the track right, why on earth have IMG signed an extended contract. When the track was more or less permanent there were no problems, but this one off variety does not work, in spite of the fact if has been down for 7 weeks.

Do not think Antonio Lindback would have done as well if TR had not been in his corner, neither would Emil S. if it had not been for the TR racing team in his corner oh and of course the referee.

Scott Nicholls and Chris Harris have beaten all these riders at one stage or another, thought this time Chris would have at least made semi final, but dreadful track caught him out.

Scott and Chris both need good sponsors and tuners and mechanics in the pits with them. Would be interesting to see what difference TR in their corner would make

The reason that Lindback and Sayfutdinov have TR in their corner is, they show talent. They are motivated indviduals who are making an impact on the sport.

The Brits show no appetite for success, and will always receive the Sky sports wildcard to next years circus so results don't matter.

The riders themselves are responsible for who they chose to have in their team, all it shows is a real lack of ambition from the Brits.

What ever happened to the fair minded Pedersen, the one that doesnt fence riders half way down the straight, the one who doesnt flop off his bike behind other riders, the one who doesnt ride the rider not the track, the one who doesnt abuse the refs if anything goes against him?

No it isnt, the Dirty Rotten Cheating Scumbag Scoundrel Dane is getting payback, once the others sense his weakness he really be in trouble. Can't wait to see the tantrum once Emil turns right on Pedersen and drives him face first into the fence half way down a straight like he did to Ermolenko and Hancock and the ref excludes the Dirty Dane.

Super, Great, Let's have more of it, Lets run the Dirty Dane out of town.....

No lets not NICKI PEDERSON WORLD CHAMPION think you need to grow up or get anger management

It all boils down to money though doesnt it if you have endless amounts of cash to throw at engine tuners and mechanics then great.. But i think Chris and Scott are strugling more due to the fact that the first three GP tracks have been shocking. Our boys are racers whats happened to the dirt and the passing in the GP.

But chris looked a bit more like his old self beating crumpy in the first one . but poor old scotty is really strugglin and i really feel for him.

Looked like another poor attendence for a GP. I wonder how the cardiff sales are going ??

It all boils down to money though doesnt it i

Welcome to motor sport . It's about the package, rider + equipment .

But i think Chris and Scott are strugling more due to the fact that the first three GP tracks have been shocking. Our boys are racers whats happened to the dirt and the passing in the GP.

Wow .

Do you believe in Faeries ?

just got back. bloody great week, nice weather and a good gp. track far better than i expected and some good racing. roll on next year i say.

I`ve just got back as well-drink must have been flowing in the sponsors lounge if THAT track was better than you expected-clouds of dust in heat 1 unacceptable in my view and arguebly more ruts than last year.Paul Bellemy MD BSI wrote in the spring "a great deal of development work has taken place through the winter months into making our temporary tracks even better and we will be constructing new tracks at Ullevi and Cardiff this year " well they have already failed on the first count ! !