British Speedway Forum

Nicholls And Harris

Guest Ashie Smashy

Harris can't gate so stands no chance.

He has had some good GPs but isn't consistent enough. So for that matter has Nicholls.

Totally out of his depth. Nicholls made a howler dropping EL speedway. If he says he isn't missing it we should rename him Pinochio.

I agree, though it begs two questions: why does that apparently work for other riders, and how would returning to EL actually help Nicholls improve his game? Is he not getting enough decent competition, because there aren't be too many top level riders here to sharpen his game if he did! :rolleyes:

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He has had some good GPs but isn't consistent enough. So for that matter has Nicholls.

I agree, though it begs two questions: why does that apparently work for other riders, and how would returning to EL actually help Nicholls improve his game? Is he not getting enough decent competition, because there aren't be too many top level riders here to sharpen his game if he did! :rolleyes:

Lindgren, Harris ,Hampel, Bjerre and Adams all ride in the elite league....what happened to them tonight...bizaare eh?

Lindgren, Harris ,Hampel, Bjerre and Adams all ride in the elite league....what happened to them tonight...bizaare eh?

...but the following don't. Any conclusions from 5 out of a field of 16 riding in the GP tonight?

Pedersen

Crump

Gollob

Hancock

Andersen

Jonsson

Holta

Nicholls

Walasek

Ulamek

Sayfutdinov

Wouldn't want Nicholls back now in this country. If he is happy to say he doesn't need this country, then we certainly don't need him, an absolute embarrassment in the gp tonight. I'm sure people will still defend him and Scott is entitled to ride where he likes but what is that saying about not biting the hand that feeds you. For me personally he has let the country down not riding here, after all it is his home country. His comment before the first gp about not having enough meetings going into the series still makes me chuckle.

Nicholls and Harris are, sort of, the speedway equivalent to Ricky Hatton, good at a certain level but the second they mix it with the big boys they come up very very short.

I'm certain they don't try to be as bad as they are appearing but they just can't cope at SGP level.

Simples.

Is this a quiz? :lol::rolleyes:

Nope, but what it indicates to me is that EL offers 31.25% of the level of competition you would hope to achieve if you hope to compete with the current best. :wink:

Wouldn't want Nicholls back now in this country. If he is happy to say he doesn't need this country, then we certainly don't need him, an absolute embarrassment in the gp tonight. I'm sure people will still defend him and Scott is entitled to ride where he likes but what is that saying about not biting the hand that feeds you. For me personally he has let the country down not riding here, after all it is his home country. His comment before the first gp about not having enough meetings going into the series still makes me chuckle.

YUP!!

Did anyone else think Nicholls right hand man Tatum looks totally fed up in the studio,it looked like Tatum had just had a barny with someone,was it the wife,kids or...................???!. Why wasnt he there in poland?!!!

Edited by speedy den boy