British Speedway Forum

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When watching it on tv you watch it purely for the racing, that is what really matters after all, isn't it?

I only watch it for the close ups of the start girls tbh :wink: Unless Nicki is winning....then i might watch the racing

Our group of 6 actually went to Lezno and really enjoyed an excellent meeting. Sad that there were so few Brits there because the place and the atmosphere was great. I really don't think that the TV coverage shows Speedway to its best, and to go there has the great positive that you don't have to listen tho the rubbish of Millard.

Agree with you, there were a group of us there, scattered about in different parts of the stadium and we all thought when we got outside after that the racing was pretty decent after the first half dozen or so races, much better than last year.

Must get a different perspective when you are there or maybe it's the fabulous weather and the 6 zloty beer that puts you in a good mood. :wink:

We had a great weekend - nice to meet up with pete and rico again amongst others :rolleyes: also thoroughly enjoyed my first taste of a polish league meeting at gorzow - the fact that it cost less for for four of us to get in and see the likes of pedersen,hancock,gollob,holta,and zagar than it does to get into mildenhall says it all really !!!

Roll on cardiff

Just received some piccies of Leszno and I have to say the Start Tart in the yellow is the pick of the litter!! :PB)

Whether on the jokes page or normal thread BFD you make me laugh, i can see the reason you are popular with the ladies on this forum is your way with words!

p.s agree she was the most pleasing on the eye!

BFD you make me laugh, i can see the reason you are popular with the ladies on this forum is your way with words!

.......and I'd put it all down to me rugged Sun-bronzed Aussie/Greek God-like looks, boyish charm an' general air of Urbane Soffis..............surphysti................saffistimacation..............

ah, bu%@er it, je ne sais quoi! B)

Edited by BigFatDave

.......and I'd put it all down to me rugged Sun-bronzed Aussie/Greek God-like looks, boyish charm an' general air of Urbane Soffis..............surphysti................saffistimacation..............

ah, bu%@er it, je ne sais quoi! B)

Oh boy is the UK in for a shock when they meet you LOL,

Edited by spiderweb

To be honest unless your into watching drag racing its not woth worrying who will be in the gps next year its just getting very boring and who ever replaces the brits wont make much difference to the final standings next season anyway.Am sick to death of watching processional racing with the chimps from sky trying to make it sound exciting.

Very good :lol:

Just wound Sky+ back to see what the fuss is about, sorry chaps but IMO that's as bad a decision as Malilla last year from Mr Darago.

Pedersen did not just lean into Walasek he barged into him and Walasek quite rightly was having none of it. All of the TV pundits and commentators all agreed with the referee on this. :lol:

• 1 month later...