Edinburgh

17. Ryan Fisher

18. Andrew Tully

Birmingham

19. Jason Lyons

20. Tomasz Piszcz

Because they did qualify.

While we are at it why isnt Tully in the GB squad? :cry:

What GB squad ? You surely can't mean for the World Cup :lol: Or has the qualifier been moved to Armadale ? :shock:

Wethers was much better at the OTA last week than Tully, so that doesn't do a lot for the Monarchs' chances.

Somerset and the Stars to meet in the Group and the Final; the Tiggers and the Comets to contest 3rd and 4th.

Does anyone have the admission prices? Apologies if I've missed them. :unsure:

After the way Lyons rode for Edinburgh against Rye House i aint underestimating anyone.

Cant help but feel that Edinburghs pair are a bit hit and miss. Neither are consistant big hitters so if both ride as they can we can beat any of the teams on that list. If not well we wont even get out our group.

I feel is should be Cory joining Johno in the Rebels line up.. Somerset v Kings Lynn final, Johno and Cory 5-1 - it was in the stars. :lol:

Nothing wrong with Emil, but Cory is flying at the moment and i think would rise to the big occasion, especially with Johno by his side.

Would have gone with Somerset for the win, but i think there either loose to Workington in the semi, or Kings Lynn in the Final. Hope I'm wrong.

1.Kings Lynn

2.Workington

3.Somerset

4.Edingburgh

Edited by Adam 74

I was just thinking to myself while eating my cornflakes with sliced banana on top, that Fish shouldnt be in our pairs team. He is a pure racer and doesnt do team riding. In the pairs competition this is a vital ability i feel Raj and Tully would perform better. Monarchs fan who saw Fish coming right up the inside of Spud will know where im coming from here. They may not agree mind you

What a line -up anything could happen in this meeting, im looking forward to it, My fingers are crossed for the weather to be good.

anyone could win this meeting but il have a guess at the top 4 in NO particular order:

Workington

Somerset

Glasgow

Birmingham

I was just thinking to myself while eating my cornflakes with sliced banana on top, that Fish shouldnt be in our pairs team. He is a pure racer and doesnt do team riding. In the pairs competition this is a vital ability i feel Raj and Tully would perform better. Monarchs fan who saw Fish coming right up the inside of Spud will know where im coming from here. They may not agree mind you

The way Fish rides the Oak Tree he has to be in your team. No one else made Doyley look slow last season, Ry did though.

Yeah thats ok over a 15heat team meeting but when its 2 guys in a pairs meet you need to be able to look after eachother. Fish cannot team ride.

Yeah but, i rate Rajkowski, but he scored 3 lastweek including a tactical ride. You can team ride all you like, but i don't think that pair would be good enough. Surely Fish worst case scenario can just go, and hope Tully is good enough to secure a third?

Anyway, best of luck, I like Edinburgh.