• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry ML you are right Stormy would miss out by .01

From last nights program

THJ - 7.32

Tully - 6.80

Raj - 6.80

So along with Fish would we be able to select 1 from these 3? or is there a rule to decide if Tully or Raj are one of the choices?

Any help from someone who may know the exact rules would be good.

Sorry ML you are right Stormy would miss out by .01

From last nights program

THJ - 7.32

Tully - 6.80

Raj - 6.80

So along with Fish would we be able to select 1 from these 3? or is there a rule to decide if Tully or Raj are one of the choices?

Any help from someone who may know the exact rules would be good.

I guess its upto the management.... :unsure:

Dont think any of the Scottish teams will win this , I would go for Kings Lynn or Somerset.

You never know , Shane and Wato went close a couple of years ago . But regardless of who wins - this will be the main event of GP weekend for entertainment . :approve:

written confirmation of qualifying criteria ?????

From what I'm led to believe it is the top 10 PL teams with their best 3 averaged riders combined (Somerset were in the top 10 on merit). The cut-off was Issue 9 of the PL greensheets (28-05-09, I think it was). If riders haven't done 12 meetings then I think they used the 8-11 match thing.

Those 10 teams then get to choose which 2 riders will be representing their teams.

Once all the pairings are confirmed then we will update BSPA website.

From what I'm led to believe it is the top 10 PL teams with their best 3 averaged riders combined (Somerset were in the top 10 on merit). The cut-off was Issue 9 of the PL greensheets (28-05-09, I think it was). If riders haven't done 12 meetings then I think they used the 8-11 match thing.

Those 10 teams then get to choose which 2 riders will be representing their teams.

Once all the pairings are confirmed then we will update BSPA website.

There we are i was wrong-not for the first time ! !