British Speedway Forum

Swedish News 2009

Any forumites going to be at the Swedish Championship meetings?I might just make it over for those....weather and finances playing their part of course :lol:

I will. :approve: Målilla is only 45 minutes away, so I'll be there for all three meetings.

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will. :approve: Målilla is only 45 minutes away, so I'll be there for all three meetings.

I will hopefully be at Malilla on saturday 25:th of july for the 80cc champ and of course later on the individual Swedish Championship who Zorro won last season and is titleholder.

Cheers.

:lol:

Johnsson :wink:

Im not sure? Hopefully!? He is little "under" right in the moment because what happen to Blacksmith:( Life goes on so hopefully He will be at Malilla? I will be there for sure saturday but not friday:(

Hopefully we can have a meet after all this years Iris123? Should be good and fun.

nice to hear that you enjoyed the visit to Norrköping. :)

If i where you. If possible i would make a trip one week later then your originally planned and

visit Piraterna at Motala on the 25th of August for the meeting between Piraterna and Rospiggarna and then travel

north to Eskilstuna on following wednesday (26th) for the Division 1 meeting between Team Bikab (Smederna's Division 1 team) and Stjärnorna.

How ever you will need a car to be able to get from Eskilstuna to Smedstadion for the Division 1 meeting since there are no

bus connection for the Div1. meetings at Smedstadion.

Motala is some 150 km west of Nyköping/skavsta and some 170km southwest of Eskilstuna.

Hi Johan,

I'm weighing up your idea of going to Motala on 25th, seems to take about 2.5 hours on train from Nykoping, so could get to motala by about 1.30pm, though would have to get up about 5am to get back in time, as i cant stay for a second night as i dont want to be divorced!!Any idea where it is in relation to the centre of town?

Is the transfer window closing today? any last minute deals, especially interested in if Vaculik will get a new team as he's high on my wish list of riders i want to see!

where is what? the track? i dont know i have never been there. The transfer windows closing tonight? that woul dnot be possible since its not even open yet. ;) it will open on monday and close at midnight on Sunday next week.

For others interesting in a trip to Sweden the last week in August is a good week. Elitserien, Tuesday, Div1 Wednesday Allsvenskan (Quarter final 1 race 2) Thursday and Robin's Race on Saturday.

No news on Vaculik, Mikael Max seems to move to Lejonen.

Edited by Ghostwalker

Any idea where it is in relation to the centre of town?

The track in Motala is roughly 4.5 kilometers from the train station, according to Eniro. To calculate the route, enter "Centralstation, MOTALA" in the "Från" field. Also, enter "Motorstadion, MOTALA" in the "Till" field.

Results from tonight's Allsvenskan

Masarna - Valsarna 37-59

Masarna

1. Erik Andersson (2,2,3,1,1 ) 9

2. Anton Rsoén (3,3,0,3,0) 9

3. Andreas Bergström (1,1,0,0,1) 3

4. Pontus Aspgren (0,2,1,1,2) 6

5. Niklas Aspgren (1,1,2,0) 4

6. Andreas Westlund (1,0,N,FX) 1

7. Fredrik Andersson (0,1,1,1) 3

8. Alexander Söderholm (-) -

Valsarna

1. Daniel Davidsson (0,R,R,N) 0

2. Robin Aspegren (1,3,3,0) 7

3. Kauko Nieminen (3,3,3,2*,2*) 13+2

4. Robert Eriksson (2*,2,1,X) 5+1

5. Sebastian Aldén (3,3,2,3,3) 14

6. Anders Mellgren (3,0,N,2,2,1) 8

7. Robin Törnqvist (2*,2*,2*,3,3) 12+3

8. Ted Hagansbo (-) -

Edited by Ghostwalker

Krzysztof Buczkowski is Rory Schlein's replacement in Dackarna for the rest of the season.

Buczek has a very low average as a result of his results the past 1½ seasons so

its a bit of a surprise that they went with him. According to the article team manager Daniel Nelsons ays that

they were negotiating with Slovak mega talent Martin Vaculik but that it stopped because of "the finacial".

http://www.barometern.se/sporten/krzysztof...rna(1430518).gm

Krzysztof Buczkowski is Rory Schlein's replacement in Dackarna for the rest of the season.

Buczek has a very low average as a result of his results the past 1½ seasons so

its a bit of a surprise that they went with him. According to the article team manager Daniel Nelsons ays that

they were negotiating with Slovak mega talent Martin Vaculik but that it stopped because of "the finacial".

http://www.barometern.se/sporten/krzysztof...rna(1430518).gm

You have to say he has a low average because that is what he deserves.......buthaving seen him he is a pretty talented rider.<i saw him give Bjerre a few scares in Denmark one night.But is he another of those extremely talented Poles that will just tail off and disappear.....like Hlib,Rempala and Zabik have/will? :unsure:

Buczek rode very well the first season he rode for us (2007) but infortunately he havent been able to stay at that level during 2008 and 2009.

he is a good fighter/talent (with very poor starts) and we (smederna) had high hopes for him for last season but Buczek had a really severe crash last

season and he seems to struggle a bit since. Hopefully he will find his true self again.

Edited by Ghostwalker

SVEMO have finnally made a decision when it comes to the results of Smedernas meetings.

SVEMO have decided that all results from Smedernas meetings will be removed.

http://www.nt.se/sport/artikel.aspx?articleid=5407937

the standings will look this now:

Team

1.Elitvetlanda .. 8 .. 5 .. 2 .. 1 .. 428 .. 340 .. 13

2.Dackarna .. 8 .. 5 .. 2 .. 1 .. 383 .. 361 .. 13

3.Västervik .. 8 .. 4 .. 2 .. 2 .. 398 .. 370 .. 10

4.Vargarna .. 8 .. 4 .. 1 .. 3 .. 375 .. 392 .. 10

5.Indianerna .. 9 .. 4 .. 0 .. 5 .. 451 .. 413 .. 9

6.Lejonen .. 9 .. 3 .. 1 .. 5 .. 407 .. 433 .. 8

7.Piraterna .. 9 .. 2 .. 0 .. 7 .. 418 .. 445 .. 5

8.Rospiggarna .. 9 .. 2 .. 0 .. 7 .. 379 .. 485 .. 4

Colums: Team, nr of meetings, Won, draw, lost, rider Points won, rider points lost, total team points.

Edited by Ghostwalker

Lineups for tonights Division 1 meetings:

Team Bikab - Crossbone Pirates

Team Bikab:

Robert Henderson SE 8,30Jimmy Jansson SE 5,89Robin Bergqvist SE 6,91Henrik Karlsson (F) SE 9,39Daniel Henderson SE 5,94Jacek Basinski SE 2,00Rasmus Eklöf SE 3,40 -Crossbone Pirates:Oliver Berntzon (F) SE 2,00Tomas Bäck SE 2,00Thimm P Norberg (F) SE 2,00Tobias Ingesson SE 8,20Jeremia Thelaus (F) SE 8,38Dennis Ekstrand SE 2,97Tobias Bäck SE 2,00-

Stjärnorna - Filbyterna

Stjärnorna

Andreas Messing (F) SE 11,62Niklas Larsson SE 5,06David Hillborg SE 5,43Jens Oskarsson SE 9,59Peter Wall SE 3,90Robin Messing SE 2,00Linus Lydin (F) SE 2,00-FilbyternaSebastian Carlsson SE 6,71Marcus Andersson (F) SE 3,61André Hertzberg (F) SE 3,18Michael Sjöqvist SE 3,16Benny Johansson SE 9,07Andreas Berglund SE 2,00Dennis Karlsson SE 2,00-

Hultsfreds Gymnasium - Indianerna Ungdom

Hultsfreds Gymnasium

Christian Isomettä SE 9,59Joel Larsson SE 2,00Olof Nilsson SE 6,28Pontus Sundström SE 2,58Tim Gudmundsson SE 2,00Eric Åshede SE 2,00Jonas Einarsson SE 2,00-

Indianerna UngdomNiklas Eriksson SE 5,52Pontus Nilsson SE 2,00Alexander Edberg (F) SE 5,33Freddy Godlund SE 2,00David Rohlén SE 9,59Mikael Renner SE 2,00Alexander Claesson SE 2,00-

Gasarna - Gnistorna

Gasarna

Andreas Bergström (F) SE 9,64Fredrik Andersson SE 9,71Andreas Westlund SE 5,62Anton Rosén SE 8,88Eric Andersson SE 11,51Joel Nyström SE 4,27Alexander Söderholm SE 2,00-

GnistornaEmil Kramer (F) SE 10,74Christian Agö (F) SE 9,59Dennis Andersson (F) SE 9,71Robert Pettersson SE 8,45Mattias Nilsson SE 9,62Marcus Åström SE 5,99Anton Göthberg (F) SE 2,00Joel Blomstrand SE 2,00-

courtsey of www.speedway.nu

live updates Dvision 1:

Gasarna - Gnistorna

http://www.speedway.nu/2009/reportNY.asp?Div1.DE

Hultsfreds Gymn. - Indianerna U

http://www.speedway.nu/2009/reportNY.asp?Div1.FG

Stjärnorna - Filbyterna

http://www.speedway.nu/2009/reportNY.asp?Div1.HC

Team Bikab - Crossbone Pirates

http://www.speedway.nu/2009/reportNY.asp?Div1.IA

almost 580 poeple watched the meeting between Team Bikab and Crossbone Pirates

Team Bikab won a crushing victory with the scores 70-26

http://www.ikarossmederna.nu/index.php?pag...amp;newsid=1294

http://www.svenskafans.com/motor/speedway/...l.asp?id=306146

Robert Henderson was the best scorer for Team Bikab with his 14p from 5 rides.

For the guest only Jeremia Thelaus managed to offer some opposition with his 12p from 5 rides.

Edited by Ghostwalker