British Speedway Forum

Norway GP Predictions

you want my thoughts?

a load of rubbish lol lol

The underdogs sometimes shine through and goes on to win so you never know nicki could be the winner :approve::approve:

am i going to regret calling nix an underDOG????

Please don't comment on that

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Nikki has a slight advantage over Jason Crump in the fact that Nikki seems to be so relaxed and chilled out. If he can keep this up for the GP he will do well.

I think Nicki has a slight advantage over Jason Crump in the fact that Nikki seems to be so relaxed and chilled out. If he can keep this up for the GP he will do well.

So why have you gone for Crumpy to win then, Phil?

Good point! Hardly anything between all the top really.

Think Crump will get second but just pointing out Nicki appears to be relaxed which will help him.

Guess that does not really answer the question :D

I think Nicki has a slight advantage over Jason Crump in the fact that Nikki seems to be so relaxed and chilled out. If he can keep this up for the GP he will do well.

So why have you gone for Crumpy to win then, Phil?

Good point! Hardly anything between all the top really.

Think Crump will get second but just pointing out Nicki appears to be relaxed which will help him.

Guess that does not really answer the question :D

It is a tough one. I have to say I am not a big Crumpy fan. But if he didn't win it I would really feel for him. He deserves it, he has been one of the best in the world for a few years now and has produced some really gritty performances this year.

If he doesn't win it, he may never. And that would be a shame, because worse riders than him have been World Champion.

Well i would love to think that Crumpy could go out and win but.........Im gonna go for Sully to win the meeting!

He seems to go better when hes injured/ill..........and with the current blood infection :shock: situation......................who knows what he'll do......... :?

Crumpy for the world title though............OBVIOUSLY!!!!!

1. Tricky

2. Hancock

3. Leigh

4. Holta

5. Crumpy

6. Cozmo

7. Pedersen

Dunno who that would mean is World Champion, but it'll be damn close.

Crump and Pedersen disqualified after fighting with each other after a track incident.

So just when did I say you could borrow my crystall ball Joanne?! :lol:

Crump and Pedersen disqualified after fighting with each other after a track incident.

Think you could have something there - I went to Hamar last year, and being slick and flat, it is route 1 into the 1st turn. Could get a bit hairy with everything riding on this meeting, not just for the top 4, but also the battlers for the top 10 and automatic qualification for next year.

Anyway,

I'll go for the following after a re-run. Pedersen off white and Crump off yellow in the final, with Crump being excluded after helping Nicki off on the 2nd lap after Nicki had given Crumpy a big right elbow off the line 1st time of asking ! Drama indeed as Millard would say.

1st Nicholls @ 14/1 - worth a fiver ?

2nd Hancock

3rd Pedersen

4th Crump FX

Therefore that makes Nicki champ by 1 point !

Anyway,

I'll go for the following after a re-run. Pedersen off white and Crump off yellow in the final, with Crump being excluded after helping Nicki off on the 2nd lap after Nicki had given Crumpy a big right elbow off the line 1st time of asking ! Drama indeed as Millard would say.

1st Nicholls @ 14/1 - worth a fiver ?

2nd Hancock

3rd Pedersen

4th Crump FX

Therefore that makes Nicki champ by 1 point !

And if it stays like this Pedersen will go marching on.

And Crump will have disappointment at the back