British Speedway Forum

Norway GP Predictions

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats because everyone is living in a fantasy world!

They all know Nicki will win but they like to spice things up a bit by saying everyone else :D:D

Oh well i should at least get a bit of credit for trying ;)

i still think Rickarsson could turn out and win the meeting and even the title... an off day for JC and NP is all it needs.

TR will be in the first round of races so will have the track well and truly weighed up so this could play into his hands.

If it was a permanent track i would say he had no chance but it is one of the unpredictable ones so you never know....

Just looking in the sway star heat 10; Crumpy in red, nicki in blue and adams in white with lee rich in yellow, talk about getting going right from the off. Am very excited about this gp it looks to be a corker, just hope the track is laid correctly. Can see Trick doing well in this one, maybe hancock, he always seems to manage one gp victory, but in reality i wouldnt be surprised if the winner is one of crumpy or pedersen, crumpy i hope ;-)

Well if all goes to plan it should be a pretty good track, banked and very fast. Let's hope it works out like that as the riders deserve a decent racing strip for the deciding GP.

I can't believe I'm saying this but I hope Crump wins, but only because I prefer him to Pedersen. :shock:

I think Nicki will definitely be World Champion at some point but I hope it isn't this season.

Oh dear Gem...you'll be in trouble now! :P

I'm still hoping for a Tricky win and a complete mare for Crump and Pedersen. Hell - I'll even take Adams winning the damn thing over either of the other two protagonists! :twisted: ;) So if i'm online at about 8pm tomorrow night you'll know that I've not been able to stand it any more and have had to leave the room! :lol:

Predictions - Tricky 1st, Adams 2nd, Gollob 3rd, Hancock 4th (she says hopefully) :roll:

Good luck to Lars as well - he probably won't do much, but he's a lovely bloke and it'll be nice to see him in this one now he's missing from the UK scene. :)

Oh dear Gem...you'll be in trouble now! :P

Nothing new there then. :lol:

I really like TR and think he is a great rider, sporting and an excellent ambassador for the sport. I'd plump for him but it would be nice to have someone new this year. That's my only reason and a poor one I know.

So between the Terrible Twins I'll go for Crump because I can't remember him making so many reckless moves on his fellow riders that Pedersen does.

After some of the things he gets called I thought "reckless" was quite mild. :lol:.. :D

Anyway, good luck to all the riders tomorrow. Let's hope for a good track and some exciting racing.

So if your prediction was right Phil. what would the overall outcome be?

World Champion...Crump, Second Pedersen, Third Rickardsson?

I'm not one for statistics so I'll leave it to someone else to work out. :P

TTF...Yes, I liked the pic. thanks. I'll keep that. :D

I've read this comment by the guy in charge of preparing the temporary track in Norway "The 280metre track will be banked and very fast, similar to the track we built in Copenhagen. "

Does anybody know if that "copenhagen" track was the one used this year in the danish gp ??? The result in that gp was 1 CRUMP, 2 RICKARDSSON , 3 HANCOCK , 4 PEDERSEN

I've also read that out of 15 gp this season that CRUMP and PEDERSEN have ridden in, CRUMP has finished better 10 out of the 15 times so it would suggest Nikki will be up against it and CRUMP will take the title ???

Any thoughts ?????

:?: