British Speedway Forum

Entertainment At Cardiff 09

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It`ll be that Euackghion Quigg or some other x factor looser !

Who's the one who has just lost his record contract ..... Leon somebody? Perhaps be him, although anyone would be better than Tom Jones who should just be limited to radio these days. :P

I hope Chas'N'Dave are brought back again - maybe they could do a longer set this time to incorporate "Snooker Loopy". :wink:

All the best

Rob

Aint gonna happen chap thank goodness!! they are safely prebooked for The Grove Theatre, Dunstable on this date.

Courtesy of http://www.chasndave.com/tour_dates.html :approve:

Edited by Nevs

Aint gonna happen chap thank goodness!! they are safely prebooked for The Grove Theatre, Dunstable on this date.

Nevs,I don`t wether to commend you for finding that out,or just say your very sad for finding that out.

What would you suggest? :lol::P

Nevs,I don`t wether to commend you for finding that out,or just say your very sad for finding that out.

What would you suggest? :lol::P

I would suggest its a few more ticket sales for the GP organisers-well certainly 2 this end ;)

If sales for the GP suddenly rocket this week when people realise that Chas And Dave are safely tucked away and pre booked in Dunstable because of this thread then I hope the Gp organisers will do the right thing and give me a certain percentage of increased sales commision :lol:

Edited by Nevs

Wouldn't it be great if they could get Sam Ermolenko, Craig Boyce, David Walsh and a few others to do a live rock set during the break.

Be better than some of the acts they have had.

Wouldn't it be great if they could get Sam Ermolenko, Craig Boyce, David Walsh and a few others to do a live rock set during the break.

Be better than some of the acts they have had.

Oh god with Matt Ford on vocals ................ I got dejavu here SuzieQ :lol:

Well, it would be a start. Much better than Belinda "mimequeen" Carlisle!

I actually thought she was quite good. I am an 80's child tho! For me Edwin Starr singing War as the riders came out will never be topped. That guy was immense.

I actually thought she was quite good. I am an 80's child tho! For me Edwin Starr singing War as the riders came out will never be topped. That guy was immense.

She might have been good in the '80s - but she mimed every song except one. Not what I would call "live" music!

I agree with what you say about Edwin Starr - absolutely brilliant. The other act that stood out for me was Tony Hadley - his version of Delilah..... :approve: .

Get Ray Quinn back, but stick him on an ice rink this time. Much better than his singing.

Drat - mind you with the earlier start-time for Cardiff, it may be possible for them to do both. :lol:

"Pot the reds then screw back, for the yellow, green, brown, blue, pink and black... " :wink:

All the best

Rob