British Speedway Forum

Speedway Riders' Benevolent Fund Meeting 29/03

Will be getting to stadium about 1.30 tomorrow, so which of all you horrible lot :P will be in the Old Crown before the meeting?

Would have loved to have been there mate , but it's Tigers v Monarchs stuff at Glasgow tomorrow - i'm sure you understand . I'm sure my esteemed captain would have been riding at Sheffield too , but for having to stick it to the Monarchs instead .

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would have loved to have been there mate , but it's Tigers v Monarchs stuff at Glasgow tomorrow - i'm sure you understand . I'm sure my esteemed captain would have been riding at Sheffield too , but for having to stick it to the Monarchs instead .

We all understand very well Paul mate, probably not quite the same though with your good freind Sneddon :wink: emigrating south. Give a nice freindly wave to our mate Fish :lol:

We all understand very well Paul mate, probably not quite the same though with your good freind Sneddon :wink: emigrating south. Give a nice freindly wave to our mate Fish :lol:

Certainly will . How many fingers do you think i should use :wink:

on my feet :P

(usually on 3rd/4th bend)

I'll be with Vog if that helps...

It won't

I'll be one of the only people there in a Green Bay Packers top :P

It won't

I'll be one of the only people there in a Green Bay Packers top :P

Vog, will look out for you both, would you happen to be standing or in a leaning position :)