Ozchem Classic On Sunday, March 15

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Which is why he goes to Monmore rather than Brandon! :wink::lol:

:lol:

The meeting starts at 6pm.

I would have preferred the individual format but i can see why they are using this team format with the Ben Fund meeting only two week after. It should still be a gd un' anyway!

Yet this is different cos it's 7 guys who you wouldn't usually see ride over here together, i love the idea but there are a few who can't seem to grasp it, they'll be at Swindon/ Newport anyway.

Yet this is different cos it's 7 guys who you wouldn't usually see ride over here together, i love the idea but there are a few who can't seem to grasp it, they'll be at Swindon/ Newport anyway.

WTF?

How can I not grasp a team event? My issue is it's the same FORMAT as you get for the rest of the season.

You enjoy Sheffield, I'm not knocking it, it's for a good cause. My issue was with those people saying it's because of the Indy 2 weeks after. :blink:

it's not about the teams, it's not about an indi, it's about DARREN AND SHARON :approve:

My sentiments exactly squall, see ya there maybe.

My sentiments exactly squall, see ya there maybe.

i'm not hard to miss. short arse, lard arse, slipknot hat, tigers hoodie, sends a text after every heat

And a young lad who has been left without both his parents.

i always miss something out when trying to be the responsible adult :oops:

Edited by squall

It has been done to offer the punters something different than the normal individual event.

Greg Hancock is touting riders to participate in the event and there is likely to be a matchrace between two legends to keep punters happy.

With another big individual meeting at the same venue the week after makes sense ...

It has been done to offer the punters something different than the normal individual event.

Greg Hancock is touting riders to participate in the event and there is likely to be a matchrace between two legends to keep punters happy.

With another big individual meeting at the same venue the week after makes sense ...

But to counter them aruguments, Sheffield will have about 25 team meeting this season, individuals are a bit different.

Ignoring that this meeting is about remember Darren and Sharron for a second, why would people want to see 2 made up teams? They'd have nobody to support as they have no affinity with either of the competitors. Have an individual and there surely going to be at least 1 in the 16 that everyone likes.

But to counter them aruguments, Sheffield will have about 25 team meeting this season, individuals are a bit different.

Ignoring that this meeting is about remember Darren and Sharron for a second, why would people want to see 2 made up teams? They'd have nobody to support as they have no affinity with either of the competitors. Have an individual and there surely going to be at least 1 in the 16 that everyone likes.

Does it really really matter, my answer to that is no.