British Speedway Forum

Emil certainly livened up what was otherwise a boring GP. I love him - very exciting to watch...just the breath of fresh air the GP's need. Ha ha, I did laugh my socks off when Nikki didn't even make the final....... Shame Lindgren didn't win, but was really chuffed for Emil - and what a nice chap too ! :approve:

Edited by zonkers

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After tonights performance I think it fair to say that Scott Nicholls should step aside and let someone else have a crack at the Grand Prix, he looked sluggish and very slow, and very much off the pace.

On the other hand although he did not qualify Bomber Harris looked alot better, and more on the pace, whether or not he makes it into the top 8 remains to be seen, but I think that Bomber has a far better chance than Scott Nicholls.

The young Russian lad is one that I saw for the first time tonight, but I had heard from friends how good was, looked really good, a bit hairy at times, but fast and very exciting to watch. It is alright to have fast bikes but you need the skill to ride them, and tonight he excellent skills in my opinion , the way he balances on the bike is briliant.

One question I would like to ask is what is the correct spelling of Emil's surname, in the Speedway Star it starts Saj, yet on Sky Sports it Say.

Quite a dull gp the track was not good and some of the big boys underperformed[gollob] [andersen] though nikki did not make

the final which is no bad thing .I backed hans and holte tonite both piss poor but andersen will be better on good track but

amazing performance by the russian his bikes looked fast and he has done something scotty has not in only his first stab

at it congrats to the person who backed emil and freddie massive respect

Shocking Gp yet again from Prague. Track was a disgrace. I can't remember seeing so many empty spaces down the back straight at previous Czech GP's and its no surprise when they are served up tracks like that.

Saving grace was the victory of young Emil, fantastic to see him winning at such a young age (can't remember quite how old). Just what Speedway needs. Glad I availed myself of the 33/1 because I doubt we'll ever see that price for him ever again.

One last thought - is it just me but has Millard got even worse??

I enjoyed that and now I'm about to enjoy a Chinese take away, paid for by our winnings. Cheers Emil. :lol:

Well done Emil and Freddie. This could be a very interesting GP season.

Well done LW. We backed Emil and Freddie each way so it was a perfect result.

great to see the young lad do so well :approve:

To right he has, but I don't think I heard him mention that Leigh Adams was from Mildura, but he did say that Freddie Lindgren was from Wolvehampton,and when Jonno point out why Greg Hancock changed his riding colours to match his sponsors colours he went on about a green car he had bought.

Shocking Gp yet again from Prague. Track was a disgrace. I can't remember seeing so many empty spaces down the back straight at previous Czech GP's and its no surprise when they are served up tracks like that.

Saving grace was the victory of young Emil, fantastic to see him winning at such a young age (can't remember quite how old). Just what Speedway needs. Glad I availed myself of the 33/1 because I doubt we'll ever see that price for him ever again.

You mean tony(arthur mullard) millard, yes. At a very early stage he was beginning to croak and for a moment I thought he was going to be replaced but, no such luck!

Well done to Emil, what a talent for one so young and also well done to Freddie. looks like we are in for an interesting series.

After Bridger & Co have finished patting themselves on the back following yesterday's meeting at Purfleet they might reflect upon what progress they have to make to come up to this standard.

How refreshing...

Emil ..whathisface....brought, what was a dour GP to LIFE.......thankyou, thankyou, thankyou!!!

He is awesome!!!! :approve: Just wish their were more of him, British riders take note... :blink::rolleyes:

Well done Freddie too.....I love the passion he's got..good lad.. :approve:

One question I would like to ask is what is the correct spelling of Emil's surname, in the Speedway Star it starts Saj, yet on Sky Sports it Say.

The 'English version' which he has in his passport is: Sayfutdinov

The 'Polish version' is: Sajfutdinow.

Both are correct, but only these two ones.

How refreshing...

Emil ..whathisface....brought, what was a dour GP to LIFE.......thankyou, thankyou, thankyou!!!

He is awesome!!!! :approve: Just wish their were more of him, British riders take note... :blink::rolleyes:

You forgot to say how old he is. :wink:

You forgot to say how old he is. :wink:

I was that bored SK i found meself counting how many times Dullard mentioned it.

It was 19 times :lol::wink: