British Speedway Forum

This meeting has been brought forward due to the Rockets being knocked out of the Play offs tonight.

Confirmed riders include Ulrich Ostergaard and Danny King plus the Rockets (minus Stefan Ekberg of course).

I expect that Stuart Robson also be taking part.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This meeting has been brought forward due to the Rockets being knocked out of the Play offs tonight.

Confirmed riders include Ulrich Ostergaard and Danny King plus the Rockets (minus Stefan Ekberg of course).

Balls. I was going to make the 25th, but I won't be able to make next Saturday now as I'll be at Ipswich v Swansea. :cry:

Maybe I misheard, but I thought it was Robbo and Ollie Allen confirmed, with King and Ostergaard invited

It was announced today that this will now be the last meeting of the season at Rye. :cry:

Spoke to Len myself and he said that he can’t find anyone that wants to race on the 25th ? :blink:

Gutted really, you can never get enough speedway.

Get yourself up to Peterborough on Friday 24th to see Robbo in action :)

And Leigh Lanham I expect.

And Leigh Lanham I expect.

Wouldn't have thought so as I'm sure he'll be at Lakeside's Dinner & Dance! :wink:

Guest FlyinPanther
Bugger....am really really pissed off now. :mad: Was going to this and looking foward to it. Can't make the 18th...grrrr! Am just so sick of bloody fixtures changing all the time..... :angry:

You missed a great evening on Saturday Conkers!!

Agreed!! :wink: I had to rearrange quite a few things to be able to make the 25th..

I guess it gives them a spare date should it be rained off..

I'll be there supporting Danny and Ulrich!

What's that got to do with it? Why change the date just because of that......? Bet I'm not the only one who has made arrangements around that fixture..... :mad::mad::mad:

Guest FlyinPanther
What's that got to do with it? Why change the date just because of that......? Bet I'm not the only one who has made arrangements around that fixture..... :mad::mad::mad:

Calm Down dear!! :lol:

Don't ask me, I'm only a supporter. :blink:

Len Silver mentioned that he couldn't find suitable opposition for this weekend, so rather than have a free weekend then take a chance of a rained of last Saturday he brought the meeting forward a week.

Well, I am still really pissed off....I hope it pours down with rain all day Saturday! :angry::angry::angry:

I wouldn't mind if it was a rain-off. that can't be helped. But to change it just because they have a free Saturday is a right pain in the a**e tbh..... :mad:

Well, I am still really pissed off....I hope it pours down with rain all day Saturday! :angry:

I wouldn't mind if it was a rain-off. that can't be helped. But to change it just because they have a free Saturday is a right pain in the a**e tbh..... :mad:

Sorry, have I got this wrong or is this an end of season individual meeting?

You'd have thought this was the British GP the fuss you're making of it!! :blink:

You're not even a Rye House fan for gawds sake....get over it!!

At least you have the Pairs at Peterborough to look forward to on Friday week ;)

Edited by Shadders

You're not even a Rye House fan for gawds sake....get over it!!

Am I not...? Says who? :unsure:

Yes, I am a Panthers fan, but have also been known to pop along to Rye House when ther's nothing better on :lol:

Sorry, have I got this wrong or is this an end of season individual meeting?

Yes - and one I was looking forward to. The last bit of speedway until March..... :rolleyes:

At least you have the Pairs at Peterborough to look forward to on Friday week ;)

Am going to that also.........

Blimey - didn't realise I'd have to justify myself..... :rolleyes:

Edited by zonkers

The last bit of speedway until March..... :rolleyes:

Are you hibernating?

What about the End of an Era meeting at Reading....or the New Year Classic at Newport?

If you're REALLY desperate there's always the Ice meeting at Telford!! ;)

Edited by Shadders