British Speedway Forum

Another Crap Ref Lol

Scott 'dumped' on his Swedish team because he was 'burnt out'. It might not be the honourable thing to do, but he is not the first to do it and neither will he be the last. It may not work, but at least he is trying to do something positive about the situation. Scott has often been accused of sticking with the same old things, at least he is giving it a go. He is well aware that the last few GPs of this year will probably determine whether he is in the series next year or not, you can't blame the lad for pulling out all the stops surely?

Yes I know you wont agree Sub, but in your eyes the 'global superstar' is to blame for most things isn't he? Why don't we blame him for the credit crunch too?

Then why is he riding in Russia?

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WELL its nice the brits work together in the GPS!! What was Chris H arris doing in holtas pits helping him with his bike after the clash?!! ALSO IN THE RACE WITH Scott, Harris looked for Scott for 2 laps forgetting all about KK and letting him through!! WORK TOGETHER LADS

I did find it strange to see Harris`s mechanic lending a hand to Holta`s team with harris intrestingly looking on. In my opinion i find that a bit strange, never in watching the GP`s have i seen same nationalities really helping each other, never mind other countries. Its the 3rd or 4th time this season (GP and Elite) that they have clashed....

Roll on the next GP for Nicholls vs Harris.

Edited by Coventry_Bee

Getting back to the subject, what was the ref's original thinking regarding heat two, in which, AJ was excluded. Scott went down after contact and, as far as I called see, our ref brought the race to a halt only after the remaining three riders were about to start their second laps. If he thought that AJ was at fault why didn't he put on the red lights as they entered the back straight and would he have stopped the race if Scott had removed his bike from the track in time?