British Speedway Forum

Let Us Focus On Swc Final Without Gb Typically!

Anyway,is there lany likelyhood of changes being made to any teams?.David Ruud was there yesterday.Maybe Ruud in for Nermark?.I can't see him picking up many if any points against tougher opposition.Plus Kasprzak in for Hampel maybe? :unsure:

There will not be any changes - you can see the line-up at my race card

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Australia

Sweden

Poland

Denmark

Hopefully

:lol:

Never heard of them. :lol:

You seem to have a lot of time on your hands at the mo!I guess you've got the missus putting the spikes in your tyres then? :lol:

Anyway,is there lany likelyhood of changes being made to any teams?.David Ruud was there yesterday.Maybe Ruud in for Nermark?.I can't see him picking up many if any points against tougher opposition.Plus Kasprzak in for Hampel maybe? :unsure:

Three weeks holiday enjoying the rest but still doing my own tyres. :wink:

Hoping for this result

1. Sweden -Sverige

2. Danmark

3. Polen

4. Australia

But the outcome will look certainly like this..

1. The great Danes

2. Australien - just

3. Sverige

4. Polen - Dosent feels that they are the power as at home in Leszno last year

/

Mikael

Edited by tarabanko

Mikael

[/quote

4. Polen - Dosent feels that they are the power as at home in Leszno last year

Poland were very lucky to win last year. Only after they bent the rules about their reserves did they triumph.

This year they lost at home to Australia, it seems to me that they are a tad over-rated.

If Denmark fail to win tonight, it will be a major surprise.

[quote name='BritPete' date='Jul 19 2008, 08:

If Denmark fail to win tonight, it will be a major surprise.

with the farcical rules in this competition,it wouldn't be a major surprise,in fact i would go as far to say that at 2/5 the danes represent poor value.

i do agree however that they are clearly the best side

Let Us Focus On Swc Final Without Gb Typically!

Yep, all the usual suspects are there again,

Errrrrrrrr excuse me you two!!!!!

The last time TEAM GB wasn't in the final was when one of our riders was injured!!!!!!! :angry:

I don't think that you can bet against the Danes get the title back, they have four Grand Prix riders in the team as well as a rider who seems hell bent on proving that he should be in next years Grand Prix, for me the other do not have the strength in depth that the Danes have.

On a personal level would love to see the Aussie's do it, but I think that they are going to have to be satisfied with a runners up medal.

I don't think that you can bet against the Danes get the title back, they have four Grand Prix riders in the team as well as a rider who seems hell bent on proving that he should be in next years Grand Prix, for me the other do not have the strength in depth that the Danes have.

On a personal level would love to see the Aussie's do it, but I think that they are going to have to be satisfied with a runners up medal.

i certainly would not want to back against the danes because i do expect them to win,but 2/5 is not a price to be taken by the small investor,and in a competition where there are no reserves,double points can be achieved,and an outclassed rider need only take 3 rides,there are far better opportunities to wade in for a big bet.