British Speedway Forum

Let Us Focus On Swc Final Without Gb Typically!

well where were you yesterday then?

yesterday was yesterday,the only issue that mattered for poland was not finishing third,you can expect an improvement from gollob and hampel,and tomorrow the only thing that will matter IS finishing third

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1st - Denmark [i don't see any of their riders having a bad night. They are all very solid when riding for their country. And they are easily the best nation.]

2nd - Australia [A couple of moody riders, if they ALL ride at their best they could win, but there's little chance of that.]

3rd - Poland [They should improve from yesterday. Hampel and Gollob were poor.]

4th - Sweden [i just can't see them improving, and they will need to do that to win a medal.]

But hey, I'm crap at this guessing game...

:P

Ha det god Sverige ! :)

Powodzenia Polska ! :)

The Aussies won't like Vojens! Denmark to win by 15 pts....the other 3 will all be pretty close and it may come down to who uses their tactical the best as to who ends up with Silver and Bronze.

I bet they won't use their biggest bottler off the worst gate. :wink:

Practice called off due to heavy rain.Weather doesn't look good(in fact even worse)tomorrow.Sunday looks pretty bad also if they were to postpone it.Let's just hope Vojens misses the rain,although from my experience of Vojens that is not very likely :lol:

Weather

Edited by iris123

Am looking forward to this now as feel it will be a very tight contest with four teams all capable of pulling off the win, as all are capable of taking points off eachother.

Sad that Team GB couldn't get there - but lets be honest, we would have been mullered in this!

(next year maybe?)

At least now I can cheer Team Australia on with no guilty feelings at all

GO LEIGH!!!!!!!

Practice called off due to heavy rain.Weather doesn't look good(in fact even worse)tomorrow.Sunday looks pretty bad also if they were to postpone it.Let's just hope Vojens misses the rain,although from my experience of Vojens that is not very likely :lol:

Weather

Just recieved a text from fans at track. Aussies asked if practice could be saturday morning, ole said no!! Reckon the morning will be spent making sure gate one is a darn sight better than thursday, now that denmark have got the inside gate 7 times <every little helps>.

Just recieved a text from fans at track. Aussies asked if practice could be saturday morning, ole said no!! Reckon the morning will be spent making sure gate one is a darn sight better than thursday, now that denmark have got the inside gate 7 times <every little helps>.

I think that theres something to be said for having a neutral track man doing the business. Evertime Olsen prepares a track it's gate and go :angry:

If that information's right and there's no practice, then the Poles must be favourites. :wink:

If that information's right and there's no practice, then the Poles must be favourites. :wink:

You seem to have a lot of time on your hands at the mo!I guess you've got the missus putting the spikes in your tyres then? :lol:

Anyway,is there lany likelyhood of changes being made to any teams?.David Ruud was there yesterday.Maybe Ruud in for Nermark?.I can't see him picking up many if any points against tougher opposition.Plus Kasprzak in for Hampel maybe? :unsure:

Edited by iris123

Weather

Weathers is not that bad, the local weather forcast for tomorrow is here: http://www.dmi.dk/dmi/index/danmark/byvejr...ark.htm?by=6500