British Speedway Forum

Let Us Focus On Swc Final Without Gb Typically!

I think Poland will be last! Denmark is favourite to the title but both Aussie and Swedes are Up there for it....and can be both 1,2 or three!!! I hope every team have to use the joker in one of a helluva night of good and dramatic speedway.

Let You talk.......................

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Onya Zetters!! :approve:

Yep, all the usual suspects are there again, and over it all looms the shadow of the Track - I wonder which team it will suit the best? :rolleyes:

As long as we get good racing I'll be happy; regards to all me mates who've made it to Vojens. :wink:

GO OZ

I think Poland will be last! Denmark is favourite to the title but both Aussie and Swedes are Up there for it....and can be both 1,2 or three!!! I hope every team have to use the joker in one of a helluva night of good and dramatic speedway.

Let You talk.......................

i dont think poland will finish last.

Hmmmm!

Tough call here as I never really thought Poland would do as well as they did last night so who knows what they will do tomorrow!

Still, my heart is with Australia for the win and I am gonna stick with that!

Just hope the right Mr Sullivan turns up at track this time! :unsure:

am hoping its

1. Sweden

2. Poland

3. Aussie

4. Denmark

but expecting

1. Denmark

2. Aussie

3. Sweden

4. Poland

time will tell but i cant see sweden beating poland

Confidently predict

1. Denmark

2. Sweden

3. Australia

4. Poland

I prefer Sweden over Australia purely based on Denmark and Sweden's history of team riding (plus manufactured draws in the finals of football world and euro cups) to help each other out when needed.

I hope the Aussies stuff the Danes but with a track that will be as smooth as a snooker table I am not optimistic. I see fat Ole was at the track last night so I guess the staff have their orders already !!

By the way who was responsible for that cock up at Coventry on Monday ? I thought we were riding at home not in Denmark, soon as I saw that track knew we would lose.

Think the title of this thread is a bit unfair Zetters as TeamGB is typically in the final.

However, in order:

Denmark

Autralia

Sweden

Poland

Denmark are far too strong with Bjarne, NP and Andersen leading the way and backed up with Iversen and Bjerre. Bjarne is now showing his true form after a slow start to 2008. In the last few weeks he has been awesome. NP is NP and can and will beat anyone consistantly. Hans can blow a bit cold at times but should be well up for it. Bjerre and Iversen are the weaker links but on this track in front of their own fans should do well. Be a suprise if they don't take the title.

Australia are almost as strong with Adams and Crump, but they do lack experience at the bottom end. Holder is in his first year at this level and although going to do well his inexperience may show through at times. Next year he will be much more experienced and a bigger force to join Adams and Crump. Watt is showing good form as well but not in the Adams/Crump bracket. He will drop points, as will Sullivan who if he doesn't gate will struggle.

Sweden are riding above themselves and have done very well so far with the team they have out. On paper they look no stronger than GB but the will to win made all the difference. AJ will lead the way backed up by Lindgren and JD, who is now showing what he is capable of on a much more consistent basis. Nermark is riding way above himself and Ljung is showing the type of form he showed a feww years in the WTC which won Sweden the title.

Poland will struggle on Saturday IMO. Gollob, Holta and Walasek will battle, and will be backed up by Hampel, but you have to say Jagus didn't show much form yesterday. I think they are the weakest team of the four on this track.

Think the title of this thread is a bit unfair Zetters as TeamGB is typically in the final.

However, in order:

Denmark

Autralia

Sweden

Poland

Bl**** Hell, Steve! Your spelling's almost as bad as SCB's!! There's an "S" in Australia!! :angry:

Mind you I can see your problem with dropping letters - 'specially since the Rs' dropped out of Geat Bitain!! :lol: