British Speedway Forum

Sandie- Make sure you bring the Smurf make up again although i did hear that he wanted to be a Power Ranger this trip looks like there is going to be quite a few British fans going out for this one

Saving that for Bydgoszcz :lol::lol:

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont know what to pack!!

Clothes and shoes (and deodarant!!) are a good start but so many choices.

8 pairs of shoes laid on the bed so far - oh I dont know!!! :unsure:

Shorts and T-shirts Sandie!..........................oh, and perhaps a bin-liner to wear at the stadium! :rolleyes:

Good to meet you tonight at Lakeside, hopefully see you in Prague, Safe Journey!

Shorts and T-shirts Sandie!..........................oh, and perhaps a bin-liner to wear at the stadium! :rolleyes:

Good to meet you tonight at Lakeside, hopefully see you in Prague, Safe Journey!

same here - good to meet you too.

See you for a pint or two I hope!! :lol:

Would anyone be so kind to advise if a live video link is available for this meet. Sitting here in Aus and will get uop early if need be. What time UK is it on? Thanks Heaps

PM sent.

Tonight has proven that the world championship is Nicki's to lose, not Crump or any other rider's to gain. Once again he was truly class and consistent and it's difficult to believe that this is his first GP win of the season. There are still 5 GPs to go iirc but this is as good as Nicki's - only an injury will prevent him taking the title for a second consecutive year IMO.

Credit to the other finalists who were also awesome tonight. The Brits were crap AGAIN but I can't be arsed to comment on their performances anymore. They'll be lucky to make the top 8 - good luck to them.

Edited by tigerblues